CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll probably all be really quiet and exhausted from the build up :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

......until the alcohol kicks in on Sunday night ;)

I take it when it says naked nails (no enhancements/shellac) it also means no Brisa Lite Smoothing, even without a top coat?

Will I just need a medium bag in the day or a suitcase ;). I think the last time I looked forward to something this much was my wedding a decade ago! Although I looked forward to my boys being born it was with apprehension at the sleepless nights :)

Oh my gosh! 200 drunk nail technicians in one room! I am feeling very sorry for the hotel staff already hahaha

We're going as well and we are super excited to be meeting our Irresistible Nail Art users in Leeds and the extended S2 family. Any questions or suggestions please write them down, bring them along and ask us! :lol: Now like the rest of you, what to wear...!

We're going as well and we are super excited to be meeting our Irresistible Nail Art users in Leeds and the extended S2 family. Any questions or suggestions please write them down, bring them along and ask us! :lol: Now like the rest of you, what to wear...!

Oh love your products this gets even better. So excited for next weekend. X

Just ordered my dress - just hope it fits!! Sooo excited!! x

still can't believe it's nearly here.
will have to check i have everything i need. plus hope my goodies fit in suitcase. lol xxx

This time next week there is no way i am going to be able to sleep!

This time next week we'll all be getting ourselves packed and ready to leave for an amazing weekend! :D

Thanks head2toe geek, we're looking forward to meeting you as well :)

This time next week we'll all be getting ourselves packed and ready to leave for an amazing weekend! :D

That is what I thought the moment I woke up this morning!! Gawd it's exciting :biggrin:

I haven't looked forward to something this much since I was about 8 years old at Christmas :lol:

Woke up really early and confused this morning thinking it was next Saturday already. :)

Woke up really early and confused this morning thinking it was next Saturday already. :)

That would really upset me! Haha! I have butterflies this morning I'm so excited so I dread to think the somersaults that'll be going on in there next week!
Rinn, I feel the same. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

That would really upset me! Haha! I have butterflies this morning I'm so excited so I dread to think the somersaults that'll be going on in there next week!
Rinn, I feel the same. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

I am loving your excitement Claire :) this time next week I will be dragging my other halfs butt out of bed & instructing him on giving me a tan & not to leave me any white bits!

I am loving your excitement Claire :) this time next week I will be dragging my other halfs butt out of bed & instructing him on giving me a tan & not to leave me any white bits!

Snap! Haha. Think we'll have a trial run this week so I can get it off if he can't do it :eek:

i think i will be packed an ready by friday morning if not earlier!!

if your all going to be tanned i better get hubby to tan me in the week x

Snap! Haha. Think we'll have a trial run this week so I can get it off if he can't do it :eek:

Yes best go for a trial run, although he's sprayed me quite a few times now He always messes my wrists up. So I'll be the one who's hiding my wrists all weekend. Poor blokes, but I think they secretly love it :lol:

This time next week we will be in the car! So excited!

I have been to both previous Events and both were amazing but completely different. S2 will always come up with something new.

Mr dellaznailz is coming too so please take care of him ladies if I end up helping out with something

Latest posts

Back