CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nails are now naked too, thought I'd give them a good pampering this week. I'm going to do soft gold toes I think.

I debated a floor length beaded gown I have, I may bring it as a second choice xx

Wear it! Then I won't feel silly in mine :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

with all this excitement building we will be ready to explode next weekend!!the noise from all the chatter is going to be amazing!

i have several dresses, some new some not and cannot decide!!

Wear it! Then I won't feel silly in mine :)

Are you wearing floor length Planky1? I'v got floor length and its all sequinned but not sure if to wear it as not sure if it looks to much x

Hi again everyone. I ordered my event tickets within minutes of them being released but haven't contributed much to this thread recently because my husband and I separated a month ago and I wasn't sure if I'd still be able to come : (
Anyway, thanks to my wonderful mum who will stay at my house next weekend and look after the kids I can now attend The Event : )
I don't really know anyone although I will probably recognise a few faces from various courses I have done over the past year at the Manchester Academy.

Cont...
I am looking forward to meeting you all.
Dress wise, I'm just wearing a black dress that I will feel comfortable in. Nothing too fancy. I will be arriving at the hotel on the Saturday evening so will probably have 1 drink at the bar before having an early night.
See you all next weekend x

I hate wearing dresses .
If I could get away with wearing trousers , I would.

yes,1-2 drinks and then bed.

Are you wearing floor length Planky1? I'v got floor length and its all sequinned but not sure if to wear it as not sure if it looks to much x

Yes. Although think it's floor length because I'm so short! :lol: but it's long. I love it and have only worn it once 2 years ago and probably won't ever get the chance to wear it again, so I'm going all out :)

Yes. Although think it's floor length because I'm so short! :lol: but it's long. I love it and have only worn it once 2 years ago and probably won't ever get the chance to wear it again, so I'm going all out :)

Oh might just wear mine to then least I won't be the only one going all out then thanks Hun x

Hi again everyone. I ordered my event tickets within minutes of them being released but haven't contributed much to this thread recently because my husband and I separated a month ago and I wasn't sure if I'd still be able to come : (
Anyway, thanks to my wonderful mum who will stay at my house next weekend and look after the kids I can now attend The Event : )
I don't really know anyone although I will probably recognise a few faces from various courses I have done over the past year at the Manchester Academy.

Hi angelcake, sorry to hear you have had a tough few months! What great timing for you to come along to the event with like minded ladies who will no doubt welcome you and give you a weekend to remember! Can't wait to meet you with all the others! Xxx

I hate wearing dresses .

i love wearing dresses!! i wear them in the day too as much as i can, no deciding which top to go with the bottom and so comfy xx

I hate wearing dresses .

Ladies at the last 2 Event's wore trousers & a smart top. It's what ever you feel comfortable in :)

I hate wearing dresses .

Me too!

not worn a dress or a skirt for about 5 years. totally not my thing. I understand your pain. lol.

the dress i've gone for can be worn again with leggins/ footless tights.

also never wear any shoes except my knee high boots or flipflop style sandal.

should be interesting ;-)

I'm wearing trousers! ;@) so you won't be the only one haha!

I have found some dresses that I REALLY want for Sunday evening but I want to save ALL my pennies for buying lots of new things at the event.....don't know what to do boo hoo :( xx

Naked nails ... I feel positively undressed :D

Girls - I dont mind what you wear, just remember it's a 'cocktail party' not a 'ball' but if you want to wear full length, it is ABSOLUTELY fine... wear what you want!! I'm wearing a DJ!:wink2:

Angelcake - many of us have been in your situation and it's never fun.... so, what better than to hang with a bunch of fun, like-minded, warm, caring women... (and Ian lol :D) - it will be GOOD FOR YOU. So happy you are coming!!:Love:

6 more sleeps!!!!

No I know its a cocktail party I'm going to stick to the first dress ;)

Yep same vicki, I'm really busy next week so mine are off now to. I'v got a dress but not sure if to wear it don't know if it's to much it's floor length and all sequinned. And not much time to go getting another. Don't even have time to get a spray tan done :( x x

I was thinking the same, I went out & bought a new floor length dress with sequins in February, now worried it might be a bit too much, but it was very expensive & probably won't get the opportunity to wear it again for a long time, I am so glad to read there are others with floor length/ dressy dresses.
Getting excited now! Wonder what we will be doing this time next week!
I was going to take a holder but looks like I will be taking a suitcase now, especially now as there will be a mini shop set up, I am bound to buy more goodies! x

Latest posts

Back