CND Tutti Frutti

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Helo lovelies!
Can someone tell me a good replacement of the discontinued Tutti fruitti colour please?
xxxx

Hiya, on the enamel compare sheet it says Raspberry Parfait and Ice Blue Shimmer replaced Tutti Frutti.

Hth's

Hiya, on the enamel compare sheet it says Raspberry Parfait and Ice Blue Shimmer replaced Tutti Frutti.

Hth's
Where would we find the enamel compare sheet? :biggrin:

I would like to know the enamel shade for decadence has i like to wear the Shellac version on my fingernails but a matching polish on my toenails.

so, I would have to order 2? Oh,, thats gonna put my client off a bit. Thanks for that though Vetty xxx

so, I would have to order 2? Oh,, thats gonna put my client off a bit. Thanks for that though Vetty xxx
Afraid so. Has all the new CND polishes are now cremes, you need to add an effect to create most of the old favs. :( BUT its worth it! :biggrin:

Where would we find the enamel compare sheet? :biggrin:

I would like to know the enamel shade for decadence has i like to wear the Shellac version on my fingernails but a matching polish on my toenails.

Hopefully this link works for the compare sheet, i purchased a few to match the shellac, they are similar not a complete match. I must be fussy coz it bugged me that they werent spot on so i tracked down a bottle of some of the old polishes online on google... cost a lot but at least i can have a proper match for clients who want their toes to match their shellac without having to spend the money on shellac toes.

http://www.cnd.com/Tools-Support/PDF/Shellac-Support/CEShellacComparison.pdf

Hopefully this link works for the compare sheet, i purchased a few to match the shellac, they are similar not a complete match. I must be fussy coz it bugged me that they werent spot on so i tracked down a bottle of some of the old polishes online on google... cost a lot but at least i can have a proper match for clients who want their toes to match their shellac without having to spend the money on shellac toes.

http://www.cnd.com/Tools-Support/PDF/Shellac-Support/CEShellacComparison.pdf
Brilliant thanks Kayleigh! :biggrin:

Thankyou Vetty, i now have 2! :biggrin: lol

Ohh now that chart is cool! It lists other Cnd enamel shades too!

I fell in love with the Shellac Tutti Frutti, but the Shellac mani caused my nails to peel REALLY badly so I tried to make my own match by blending (frankening) different polishes and couldn't get close enough - I couldn't recreate the awesome blue flash in Tutti Frutti! I tried layering different colors & still no luck. I finally gave in and bought the Raspberry Parfait/Ice Blue shimmer polishes and am REALLY disappointed! I don't feel like the Raspberry Parfait is nearly the same depth of color or shade of pink as you would need to recreate the original.
I do like the ice blue shimmer and will get some use out of that, the Raspberry Parfait I don't care for at all! Perhaps I'm just too particular? But I was really disappointed that CND even made this recommendation.

S2 still have some of the old colours. You have to ask for them as they are not listed on the web site or in the catalogue, but asking is free if you ring to order. :lol:

Latest posts

Back