CND Twinkle Additives limited collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
These are out next week apparently. I am Number One in the queue, so form an orderly line geeks ;) LOL. I want these... Please leave me some....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351699607.357895.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351699607.357895.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,542
Omg these look amaaaaazing!!! :))

Something else to add to my 'Dear Santa' list ...

Ooooooh i so need these!!

you can never have enough glitter!!!

I'm getting these, too! :)

Okay okay they have got my name on in capital letters lol. Do we k ow when they will be out over here. I know they were comin out in america soon

Are these pigment powders like the other cnd additives or purely just pots of fine glitter ?

There fine glitter. Comes with a free cnd brush. There out next week. Don't know what day. It's on the fingertips centre FB page x

Will these be available to buy from S2 and do you apply them in the same way as you would Irresistible glitters?

Are these going to be limited edition? They look lovely.

There fine glitter. Comes with a free cnd brush. There out next week. Don't know what day. It's on the fingertips centre FB page x

Confused! Aren't the Irrestistable Glitters classed as fine glitters??

Are they finer than the Martha Stewart glitters??

"Will these be available to buy from S2 and do you apply them in the same way as you would Irresistible glitters?"

Can anyone help?

The lovely ladies at the Manchester academy have me in the list to put one aside :)
Vicki x

"Will these be available to buy from S2 and do you apply them in the same way as you would Irresistible glitters?"

Can anyone help?

Yes and yes I imagine so :)

I'm on a list at Armstrong McCall for the new Twinkle. They are featured in their Nov 1st flyer but not in yet???. Cosmo Prof has no idea. Then why are they being sold on fleabag right now?? grrrrr

Here's a pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351819683.504430.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351819683.504430.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 784
I'm on a list at Armstrong McCall for the new Twinkle. They are featured in their Nov 1st flyer but not in yet???. Cosmo Prof has no idea. Then why are they being sold on fleabag right now?? grrrrr

I'm in Arkansas and neither one of those suppliers have a clue about anything having to do with nails. My AM sales rep comes in all excited about a product that I've had for two months! Go to IndustrySource.com, they have the Twinkle Collection.
I have lived here for 7years, moving from San Diego, didn't know it would be a wasteland for all things nail related :(

I'm in Arkansas and neither one of those suppliers have a clue about anything having to do with nails. My AM sales rep comes in all excited about a product that I've had for two months! Go to IndustrySource.com, they have the Twinkle Collection.
I have lived here for 7years, moving from San Diego, didn't know it would be a wasteland for all things nail related :(

Thank s for the link :) I live in the 6th largest city in the US and still struggle. Thank goodness for the web.

Latest posts

Back