CND Twinkle Additives limited collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked my EA about these on weds whilst on my course after seeing them on here. She said yes we are getting them in UK and that it will be very soon. I believe they are only out for Xmas though like the ruby Ritz and tinsel toast

xxx

I just ordered the rest of the additives so I would have them all and the day they arrived I hear about these...i'll have to get these now too to complete the collection ;)
Loving the new glitters ...brilliance from CND as usual!

Last edited:
I'm in Arkansas and neither one of those suppliers have a clue about anything having to do with nails. My AM sales rep comes in all excited about a product that I've had for two months! Go to IndustrySource.com, they have the Twinkle Collection.
I have lived here for 7years, moving from San Diego, didn't know it would be a wasteland for all things nail related :(

Ditto! I cannot stand it.

Ive just rung to enquire and been told sometime next week should be in stock yeahhhhh

Ditto! I cannot stand it.

OOooh! Where are you? I love seeing all the different people from different places here! So interesting to see how a common business is done in other parts of the world.

Can you geeks tell me if you are charging the same for Additives as Rockstars?

I have searched but only this post and a couple of others popped up.

I have yet to invest in additives but seeing these I might just have to!

Please help an additive newbie out!

And do they give a different effect to the glitters? They look amazing but similar to some glitters I have.

Just ordered these from the fingertips centre and also the duo shellac limited edition and cannot wait to use them.

Has anyone else ordered them yet? x

Yes I've ordered from Fingertips too. X

Ordered mine too!!

Ordered mine - I've had things in my shopping basket for a week now waiting for them to appear on the SweetSquared website so I can order them altogether. Can't wait to see the pics appear on here once you clever lot start using them!

Ordered mine too along with Nourishing Remover from S2.

I got my mitts on them yesterday - I love them, they are much finer and so much more sparkly than any glitters I've ever used before - they look finished even before the top coat goes on! :Love:

I got my mitts on them yesterday - I love them, they are much finer and so much more sparkly than any glitters I've ever used before - they look finished even before the top coat goes on! :Love:
Pictures please!:biggrin:

Just seen them on Facebook so went straight on website and ordered sooo excited ,bet they sell out quick :)

Do you use them like the powder additives ? :)

Can anyone tell me if these are much finer than Martha Stewart glitters please?

Pictures please!:biggrin:

Do you use them like the powder additives ? :)

Can anyone tell me if these are much finer than Martha Stewart glitters please?

I've no pictures yet, but will post as soon as I have some.

You just press them into the inhibition layer of your Shellac and brush off any excess glitter to smooth out.

At first I thought they looked similar to the Martha Stewart glitters, but it's only when you use them that you realise that they are finer which makes them much easier to work with - they have a lot more sparkle to them too!

Thank you An*Gel, I'm sold!

Latest posts

Back