CND Twinkle Additives limited collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, My Name is Sam, and I'm a glitterholic! I'm going to set up a new group - Glitterholics Anonymous... resistance is futile!

Hello, My Name is Sam, and I'm a glitterholic! I'm going to set up a new group - Glitterholics Anonymous... resistance is futile!

Love it!!

I have no money left this month until pay day... So what do I do? Got and ask daddy to lend me the money to buy these? Now that's serious addiction! Iv spent so much I'm trying to keep to 'will it make the boat go faster' yes yes it will, pretty glitters are my biggest downfall!!

Just had a little dabble with the new Additives glitters and they are totally fab!! I did have doubts about getting them as i have tons of glitter and when i opened the new tubs i thought mmmm they look the same as any other glitter.
Wow how wrong was i?? They are stunning!! I am in love with the pewter and the blue is amazing. Happy days :)

I'm so looking forward to photos :)

Just had a little dabble with the new Additives glitters and they are totally fab!! I did have doubts about getting them as i have tons of glitter and when i opened the new tubs i thought mmmm they look the same as any other glitter.
Wow how wrong was i?? They are stunning!! I am in love with the pewter and the blue is amazing. Happy days :)

I'm getting excited now!! Should get mine delivered tomorrow :) X pics please X

Ooh they sound lush, would love to see some photos!! Lol x

I've just ordered mine!! 😄 so excited for them to arrive x

Omg mine just arrived! I'm so excited that I don't know what o do with myself! And S2 told me that with them only 1 layer of Shellac top coat is enough! How cool is tat!?!?! :)

Some one plssss post some pics :)) x

The holographic silver I put over elegant wish gelish so it looks a little pink. I like it though

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352401151.896726.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352401151.896726.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 771
Oooh they're so sparkly 😊 can't wait for mine to arrive!! Eeeeek x

Here are some I did this morning, designs all using shellac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 679
Here are some I did this morning, designs all using shellac

Wow!! The silver looks a bit chunkier than the other colours. I can't wait to get them.

Would you mind explaining how you did the gold and silver chevrons xx

I had a little play last night - I'm in love with these glitters!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352463132.456714.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352463132.456714.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,303
Wow!! The silver looks a bit chunkier than the other colours. I can't wait to get them.

Would you mind explaining how you did the gold and silver chevrons xx

So are they finer than Martha Stewart and Irrisitible Glitters??

I can't wait to get mine I ordered yesterday morning but only just got email saying its been fulfilled does that mean I won't get them til Monday now?!! Does anyone know ? X

So are they finer than Martha Stewart and Irrisitible Glitters??
Took the words out my mouth Lisa. Exactly what I was wondering. From looking at Holly's video, they definitly look more workable than Martha Stewart.

Also another question I have just thought of, is this going to change how we do Rockstars now?

Another question, Im presuming they will work on all makes of gel polish?

Latest posts

Back