CND Ultra Sculptor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annemarie

CND Grand Master tech
Reaction score
Is anyone using the CND Ultra Sculptor size 10 L&p brush and what do you think of it? I currently use the CND size 8, but was wanting to know what your thoughts were on this one and which you prefer. Thanks in advance:)

The US #10 is the best brush I've ever used. If you check out the CND vids by Tiffany and Roxanne, it's the brush they use. I love mine. HTH! :)

The US #10 is the best brush I've ever used. If you check out the CND vids by Tiffany and Roxanne, it's the brush they use. I love mine. HTH! :)

I have this brush it's fab beautiful to work with:)

I was really scared to go from a size 8 I trained with to the Size 10. But once you go there you wont look back :p

Love love love this brush and am yet to find one that competes with it. But then saying that, I am also yet to tear myself away from this brush to try something else! hths

Geeg, i love it:)no going back for me now!!

Mmm I'm very tempted to buy one now.:biggrin: What do you like about it exactly? And how does it differ from the size 8 apart from the size. Thanks

Mmm I'm very tempted to buy one now.:biggrin: What do you like about it exactly? And how does it differ from the size 8 apart from the size. Thanks
The size 10 is a extra large round taper brush and the 8 is a large round, Ultra sculptor#10 and pro styler#8 I found that I could get a better point with the no 10 than I could the 8.
My smiles are so much better with the 10 too. I also found it easier with mix ratio.
I love my no 10.
Jen xxx

The size 10 is a extra large round taper brush and the 8 is a large round, Ultra sculptor#10 and pro styler#8 I found that I could get a better point with the no 10 than I could the 8.
My smiles are so much better with the 10 too. I also found it easier with mix ratio.
I love my no 10.
Jen xxx

Aww thankyou,:biggrin: That is just what I wanted to know. My smiles are o.k but I really need to improve on my points so they are much sharper, iygwim. I will definetely be puting an order in for a size 10 tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Ahh yes I have this CND cd. :biggrin: Love watching it. Right thats it I've made up my mind, the size 10 it is. Thanks:biggrin:

where can I get it as im in the UK?

Ring Sweet Squared on 08452106060 to order .. You will need proof that you are a professional, to send or fax to them. S2 are the official licensed distributors for CND and have several sub distributor colleagues around the UK.

Latest posts

Back