CND Vinylux Chiffon Twirl individually

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie44

Reaction score
I offer a cnd shellac service and have lots of clients who love their nude colours especially the intimates collection. I have just introduced vinylux as a retail offering to support my shellac service ( still deciding about offering it as a service ). Unfortunately there are very few nudes in vinylux especially matching shellac shades ( satin pajamas and nude knickers would be perfect!) so I was delighted to see the new gilded dreams chiffon twirl with matching vinylux :). Unfortunately I'm not so delighted to find it only as a duo pack(with shellac) or as a whole collection ( I'm not keen on the other colours) . Does anyone know if/when this colour will be available purchase as vinylux indivually?? I only purchase form sweet squared or ellisons. Thanks.x

I don't think it will be as they are limited edition shades and have only been released while stocks last and only in duo packs xxx

Thanks for that. Seems a shame though as I only need one bottle if shellac yet could sell lots of the vinylux!

Does any one know if you can buy chiffon twirl by itself? All I seem to find is a duo pack :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one know if you can buy chiffon twirl by itself? All I seem to find is a duo pack :(

It's a limited edition duo pack only I believe xxx

Yes it's very annoying that the colours are limited edition as chiffon twirl is going to be very popular but I can't see the blue being popular at all!!

Back