CND web images

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
Hello

Just wondered if someone could send me a copy of CND web images e.g. Shellac/Brisa Lite/Vinylux, please?

I've searched this the site as I was sure I saw some people say they had been sent them. I've also left a message asking S2 but no reply....

Really hope you can help. Thanks in advance! x

Hi

You would need to contact CND and request these. I'm sure you cant simply use images as you please. Thats just like using an image straight from Google and - as many will tell you - thats a BIG no-no!

:biggrin:

Hi

You would need to contact CND and request these. I'm sure you cant simply use images as you please. Thats just like using an image straight from Google and - as many will tell you - thats a BIG no-no!

:biggrin:

I've contacted CND already and no reply. I'm an S2 account holder so not just using them as I please.

Hence me asking someone to help me out.

But thanks anyway!

It might be inconvenient but he's right. You can only use images sent directly from the supplier, not a third party. Even if they're using the same people and on the same terms as you.

Keep hassling them and they'll reply, I get lots of clients who get sent pics to use (make sure you tell them exactly what you're using them for too- different pics have different license uses)

They've got some really nice images- so it's worth mithering them :)

It might be inconvenient but he's right. You can only use images sent directly from the supplier, not a third party. Even if they're using the same people and on the same terms as you.

Keep hassling them and they'll reply, I get lots of clients who get sent pics to use (make sure you tell them exactly what you're using them for too- different pics have different license uses)

They've got some really nice images- so it's worth mithering them :)

Thanks for explaining. That makes sense. It's a bit tedious repeatedly emailing them, but I'll persevere :grr:

Thanks for explaining. That makes sense. It's a bit tedious repeatedly emailing them, but I'll persevere :grr:

Try calling them. I called S2 on Friday morning and they had emailed them to me by that afternoon!

Try calling them. I called S2 on Friday morning and they had emailed them to me by that afternoon!

Excellent. I'll do that. Thanks :)

Hi, if you email [email protected] they email the pics over. ATM it's only one person that does it and I get the impression she has a lot going on! :D they took a few days to email over but I didn't chase them for them. Hth xxx

Lovely. Thank you very much!

xx

Just to say, I got an email back from [email protected] with all the CND images I needed, and then some. I am one happy camper!

Thanks again, everyone :)

Latest posts

Back