Cnd with Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicki_20

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive been looking at new products to sue for enhancements so for ive narrowed it down to ezflow or cnd, i like the manicure/pedicure products of cnd and was going to use these for enhancements, but then i like the glitters and things that ezflow offer for nail art, is there any products with cnd that you can use to create the nail art enhancements that you can create with ezflow products?

Thanks

Hi,
Ive been looking at new products to sue for enhancements so for ive narrowed it down to ezflow or cnd, i like the manicure/pedicure products of cnd and was going to use these for enhancements, but then i like the glitters and things that ezflow offer for nail art, is there any products with cnd that you can use to create the nail art enhancements that you can create with ezflow products?

Thanks

CND have a collection of 'bold colours (red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple and black) and a collection of 'shimmers' (charcoal, gold, copper, brown, white and black all with shimmer/sparkle). All of these colours can be mixed together and you can add glitter to them. This gives you loads of options.

They aren't pre-mixed like EzFlow but the advantage of that is you don't end up with loads of colours that no-one likes or wants!

Thanks, i didnt know whether it was ok to mix glitter with them or not, thanks

I use both cnd and ezflow... But you can also buy glitter and things like crushed shell to but into the powders as well for a different look.
xx

I use both cnd and ezflow... But you can also buy glitter and things like crushed shell to but into the powders as well for a different look.
xx

Yeah !! me too ...i use CND for my Pink & Whites( and by the way the new opaque colours are fab !!! my clients love them ) and Ezflow for my Glitter/coloured enhancements as their colours are to die for and i dont have to mess about mixing colours up :)

Hazel xx

I know i cant decide who to train with, both companys trainign programs seem brilliant, i am more interested in ezflow because of their design course, but creatiev as their manicure/pedicure products seem lovely, i just cant make up my mind

I have trained with both and would honestly say i enjoyed my creative training more hth

Latest posts

Back