Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get so embarrassed when talking to new people I forget what I say so when I see them again and they ask about x,y,z I often just go blank! So embarrassing!

It's gotten worse lately due to a new neighbour deciding she was going to go out to dinner with me (we both have babies 2 weeks apart so I really made a big effort to get to know her!) and spend the entire time telling me I was vain for having done my hair, makeup and of course nails and that I should change the way I am as it puts people off?! I was so stunned I didn't say anything at the time and kind of just nodded. Having since found my backbone I have told her where to go but it has really dented my already low confidence :-( x

Some people feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better... More fool her stupid woman, don't let it bother you! I'm in Hertfordshire though I am 37 wks pregnant so bit useless for meet ups for the next month at least haha! Love this thread x

Sent from my GT-I9100

Well I may as well join In, sooooo
I'm Lisa and I'm a beauty junkie also!
I'm in Hertford at the moment but looking to move to north London in the next few months...
I also have a little baby so incompatable with my old 'friends' who love clubbing and all the stuff I'm no longer intreated in 😉

I'm in St Albans with 1 and very nearly 2 kids shame you're moving soon though :(

Sent from my GT-I9100

I am Cheryl and I am in South Wales too. I'm in Merthyr Tydfil (as South Wales is a big area lol).

I say that as no one knows my little town I'm in Chepstow xx

I'm Hayley in Crewe, Cheshire
I'm totally addicted too this forum I just have too log in geek land every single night sum times twise a day seriously think there's summit wrong about they lol but that's another thread ,, no wonder I have no time for proper friends lol ,,
Hi twinkle tips I'm Louise and I'm in bit far from u

Sorry dnt know what happened then but was saying I'm from stoke not far from Crewe xx

Heyy, I'm in Huddersfield :) xx

I'm Ashleigh (No surprises there - My username gives that away!) I'm from Edinburgh and would love to meet fellow geeks! Awesome idea x

Hey Ashleigh

I am Sherryll and I am from Dunfermline x

I'm in St Albans with 1 and very nearly 2 kids shame you're moving soon though :(

Sent from my GT-I9100

Ohhh I will still be visiting Hertfordshire (around cuffley,Hertford) as I have family here :) be lovely to get together when you have your little one , we could get babies together when the weather warms up :)

I'm Karen

Last edited:
Hey I'm Alicia I'm living in Galway Ireland moving back to co.clare soon :)

I say that as no one knows my little town I'm in Chepstow xx

Ah, my Nan and Grandad live right near Chepstow. I drive up quiet a bit! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi everyone - I'm leah - I live in Ascot, Berkshire - Steph, whereabouts in Surrey are you? x

You are just down the road from me. I live in Bagshot. I work in Weybridge, my OH and I will be moving there soon hopefully. But Weybridge is also close too!:) I would love to meet! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ohhh I will still be visiting Hertfordshire (around cuffley,Hertford) as I have family here :) be lovely to get together when you have your little one , we could get babies together when the weather warms up :)

Oh good stuff, will let you know when I am functioning normally again :) and we can maybe see if we can do a herts meet up!

Hi anybody in Southampton x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

What a nice idea 😊 I'm Marie and I'm in Nottingham x

Sent from my GT-I9100

Your litterally about 15 mins from me :biggrin: x

Latest posts

Back