Coffee in Leeds Sunday the 25th. of November?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
As some of you know, I am going to Leeds to see Gigi and to see the demo of "the new way..". I don't think I will be very keen to go out at the Saturday as I have to get up at 03.30 in the morning, take two planes and have the 121 with Gigi. I bet I will be exhausted and just longing for the hotel and bed at the evening...:)

I am planning a big shopping spree at the Sunday, but wonder if anybody wants to join me for a cup of coffee in between all the shopping? Time and place??? (WHEN do the shops open at Sundays???:lol:)

:hug:C.

I would love to but sadly not able to go :cry:.

Hope you have a fantastic time xxxx

I will meet you for a coffee hun lol,
the shops open at 10am and close at 4pm on a sunday in leeds, i will even have a wander around the shops with you,
do you know what you want to buy or are you just looking for anything lol

I will meet you for a coffee hun lol,
the shops open at 10am and close at 4pm on a sunday in leeds, i will even have a wander around the shops with you,
do you know what you want to buy or are you just looking for anything lol

Awwww, you are the best!

No, I don't know what I am looking for. Something nice...:) BUT, no offence please, but I really like to go shopping on my own........:-/ (PLEEEEAAAASE, don't get offended of this, it's just me......) Strange isn't it, but I have always liked to go shopping on my own.... When going with friends we always split up and meet for a cup of coffee/lunch, so it has nothing to do with you hun.

Any suggestions on where to meet?

:hug::hug::hug:C.

I'm not offended at all hun, i will be seeing you on the saturday anyway so we can sort something out then :hug:

awwwww I wanna join the coffee club!
I am going to Creative on tuesday. Leaving here at 5am!! Driving up and hopefully getting there sometime Tuesday afternoon..........really wish I could do the 1-2-1.
Have a nice time everyone whos coffee'ing!!

Latest posts

Back