College Assignments FREE information!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Could I please direct anyone who is interested to www.designernails.com ??

If you are currently at college studying for your nvq unit 19 Artificial Nail Structures ... you may like to know, that all information, covering your assignments, is on line FREE to help you.

First Click on NVQ. Then you will see the 4 elements contained in the Unit 19. Click on each element to see the articles covering the things you need to know in that element. Then click on the article you want. EASY.

There is everything there from Health and Safety regulations to sample doctor's letter to client record card etc. Plus generic information on each system, contra-indications and contra-actions etc.

I put this information together to HELP those doing the NVQ unit 19 and I direct so many people to the site, it is obvious they do not know it exists.
Even if you are interested in what is entailed in doing your NVQ there is lots of good stuff to read there.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Geeg, its a great site, i got my client sheet from it and my doctors letter from it. There is alot of info there and i must admit i didn't realise all the nvq stuff was on there as well, thanks again Geeg:biggrin:

Remember that City and Guilds and VCTC teach the same information so all the info is good for those courses as well!!

Many many hours of work went into putting this info on line and for free so that students wouldn't have to buy so many expensive books (some which are VERY outdated and pretty useless in some respects). So use and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back