Colonic hydrotherapy experiences

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJK

Addicted to pilates geek
Reaction score
I've always, always, always wanted to have a colonic irrigation (don't ask) and a clinic near me has starting offering it. Has anyone had colonic hydrotherapy? What are the good/bad points of it? What should I watch out for?

I just had CH on Monday! It was my birthday on the saturday and i chose it as a gift as i have always wanted it done. I loved it and would have it more often, monthly lol, if it wasn't expensive.

I will pm you.

I've had it done, it was good. As long as you stay relaxed i's not uncomfortable. I had it done a few months ago, and can still feel the benefit now in my 'movements' lol.

I have one every 8 weeks or so :)
I was always put off by the size of the tube before but I have one using the 'open' system and the tube is the size of a pencil.
I usually get tired when I've had one and sometimes I get a headache which my therapist tells me is the toxins coming out my body.
I always feel better for having one. I would highly recommend using the 'open' system.

The clinic I went to used LIBBE.

Latest posts

Back