Colored Acrylic Design Pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivid

Reaction score
ScratchEyeDesign.jpg
FairyMermaid18.jpg

Would you like to learn the techniques used to create these designs???

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH FOLLOWING NAILPRO ANAHEIM

Don't miss out! You will learn these designs and more!
To see more of Viv’s work visit www.vividnail.com.au

Viv Simmonds - 4 times Australian Champion consecutively, Winner of the Champion of Champions Title, Professional of the Year title with many other Australian and International awards, is coming to the US!!!

For more information on this exciting class on email
[email protected]

wow viv, they are great.
cant make it to anaheim this year, but i'll catch you one day.

That would be great! I look forward to meeting you in person!

xx

I hope you make it over to the UK one day !?!?, I for one would definatly be there :) i think what you do is fab !!
Haze

Does anyone know if anyone sells Nfu.Oh products in the UK? I would love to get my hands on some of their nail art and acrylic products?

Does anyone know if anyone sells Nfu.Oh products in the UK? I would love to get my hands on some of their nail art and acrylic products?

there is no u.k distributor unfortunately.
the australian and newzealand one will send to u.k though.
i'm sure some of the others would too, but it is so much easier to deal with a distributor that speaks your own language.

Wowee!
I love the work presented by the Nfu Oh teams across the world.
I have emailed Catherine Wong a couple of times to ask when is she going to come to the UK..... but she has no plans to yet :cry:.
Maybe you could come Viv?! I am sure there are loads of UK techs who would make it worth your while :green:

Hi guys!!! thanks for all your kind words!!! Hey as for the UK...I am there if you want me!!! Design classes are so much fun and so rewarding!!!

Re - Nfu.Oh, I have been using colored powders for comps and general use for years now and Nfu.Oh is in a class of it's own. Especially when taught how to use the powders to their full potential! Catherine and I love the results we are achieving with this awesome product, hence the reason we are both distributors!!!

Rumor has it (from a very good source!) that you will have your very own supplier in the UK very soon so hang in there! There is someone in the works!

As soon as I am able to give more info I promise I will!

If there is anything you would like to know about the products, etc please feel free to email me.

Cheers!

Hi guys!!! thanks for all your kind words!!! Hey as for the UK...I am there if you want me!!! Design classes are so much fun and so rewarding!!!

Re - Nfu.Oh, I have been using colored powders for comps and general use for years now and Nfu.Oh is in a class of it's own. Especially when taught how to use the powders to their full potential! Catherine and I love the results we are achieving with this awesome product, hence the reason we are both distributors!!!

Rumor has it (from a very good source!) that you will have your very own supplier in the UK very soon so hang in there! There is someone in the works!

If there is anything you would like to know about the products, etc please feel free to email me.

Cheers!

thats great news, it will be mch easier when we have a uk distributor.

oooo how good is that!!!! I love their coloured powders.

Will deffo make things alot easier!!!!

When will we know :green::green:

Very soon I hope! I will let you know as soon as I do!

Cheers

there is no u.k distributor unfortunately.
the australian and newzealand one will send to u.k though.
i'm sure some of the others would too, but it is so much easier to deal with a distributor that speaks your own language.

thanks susan x x x

Cheers!

Please let me know! thanks x x x

Latest posts

Back