Colour Change/Thermal gel polish, I'm in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delish

Reaction score
Has any one else tried this!
I LOVE IT XX
mines purple when cool and pink wen warm xx
AMAZING :) xx

I was trying to figure out how to do nail art and French with mine...maybe keep the clients hand refrigerated so I can see the dark colours while working 😜

Ha ha ha ha thats funny x
Let me know if u find a solution x
I absolutely love this product xx

Where do you purchase your thermal gel polish. Some of my younger clients would like a colour change polish

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is this the smart polish that's being advertised all over fb and online at the moment ?xx

Yeah I'd like to know too, this sounds fun for kids pamper parties!

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378282777.666593.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378282788.536868.jpg
These are my nails this morning after running the school
In between hot and cold x
Obviously the tip is colder :)
He he ❤

The only thermal polish I can find is bluesky and another ebay colour changing polish.

Does anyone know where there is a professional colour change polish? X

[QUOTE=Nails

I'm sure I seen something on salon direct

Nails I'm sure I seen something on salon direct[/quote said:
Thank you. Will take a look x

Edit : looked on salons direct and they have nothing. Only bluesky is coming up on tinternet. Will keep looking xx

[QUOTE=Nails

I'm sure it was advertised on their website the other day just had a quick look but couldn't see it, being a hair geek I probably missed it

I'd be interested if anyone know where this product is, or a normal nail polish it might be?

Thank you x

Has anyone heard of this new changing colour gel polish from bluesky? I've seen alot of salons advertising it! Is this bluesky not fake gel polish? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been asked if it is possible to wear this over acrylics, can anyone give me the answer plz xx

I have been asked if it is possible to wear this over acrylics, can anyone give me the answer plz xx

Yes you can, it's just a Gel polish. It will still change colour as your body temperature goes up, and the nail bed section of the nail will be a different colour from the free edge due to this too.

Has anyone heard of this new changing colour gel polish from bluesky? I've seen alot of salons advertising it! Is this bluesky not fake gel polish? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep, bluesky is a cheap imitation. Xx

The only thermal polish I can find is bluesky and another ebay colour changing polish.

Does anyone know where there is a professional colour change polish? X

Toma used to do Thermal colour change polish not sure they do them anymore... I was using them and selling them in early 2002/3 onwards in my salon in Germany at the time!

The bluesky ones are fantastic gel colour ones.. the diamond range they have too are also great. Last for over 14 days...I know a lot of people have knocked bluesky... but as I was talking to sweet squared yesterday... those that knock another company because they are not CND looks bad, and they lady agreed, she said there is more than one company that does products that are similar, we all want business but running another company down isn't professional at all , they are a company like any other who provide products and MSDS... don't you agree?

Good luck in finding your thermal colour change. I have been wearing the black to grey bluesky for 3 weeks now and it is still looking fantastic, no chips, smudging etc, I have them over enhancements and I have even hid some nail art in there!

I am sure I am going to get load of people moaning about it now... but please save it... I have read your opinions and this is just mine...

Love and respect as they say in CND :)

Attachments

• 2013-08-16 02.47.49.jpg
    2013-08-16 02.47.49.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,130
Toma used to do Thermal colour change polish not sure they do them anymore... I was using them and selling them in early 2002/3 onwards in my salon in Germany at the time!

The bluesky ones are fantastic gel colour ones.. the diamond range they have too are also great. Last for over 14 days...I know a lot of people have knocked bluesky... but as I was talking to sweet squared yesterday... those that knock another company because they are not CND looks bad, and they lady agreed, she said there is more than one company that does products that are similar, we all want business but running another company down isn't professional at all , they are a company like any other who provide products and MSDS... don't you agree?

Good luck in finding your thermal colour change. I have been wearing the black to grey bluesky for 3 weeks now and it is still looking fantastic, no chips, smudging etc, I have them over enhancements and I have even hid some nail art in there!

I am sure I am going to get load of people moaning about it now... but please save it... I have read your opinions and this is just mine...

Love and respect as they say in CND :)

No I don't agree, No one knocks a company because they are same as CND. If i did then surely I wouldnt use Gelish alongside my shellac. Nail technicians knock bluesky because its a fake, imitation, knock off, call it what you like.

As a pro you would have done your research and would of seen that Bluesky isn't a pro product and its cheap imitation of CND, Its not in the league of a pro gel polish.

I would ask you to read one of the many threads pertaining to bluesky and you will see why it is NOT a pro product.

If you use it on your clients that is fine but I don't use imitation products on my clients. They deserve better.

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back