Colour combination

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
H I am taking over allot of my friends clients as she has moved to Spain I have just got this email from her with color instructions for one of her clients I haven't ever had to use concentrate before and am a bit wary of doing so, has any one used a combination of these colours ?

koleston 2000 5/0 all over, The foils are 8/45 - 7/43 with red and orange concentrate (or the old colours not so bright were 6/34 - 7/43)

if the 5/0s a tint and shes had it before , then maybe she wants to add the concentrate to make it stand out more ,as the tint wont lift the tint. But if there is any white hair id be wary

I think that maybe the case, as tint doesnt lift tint it might not have been bright enough

The concentrate will be to intensify the copper and it's longevity (as we know how coppers like to fade) A couple of inches of the concentrate in your mix is all you need. You don't need any extra peroxide to compensate. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back