Colour Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vixen100

Reaction score
Hi I have bleached highlights but have recently put a chestnut brown semi that you buy from boots over the top. I want my blonde back again. I have only had it on for a week and have been washing it every day with head and shoulders.

It has faded loads and you can see the blonde coming back through. My mate who is a hairdresser is away on holiday and I was wondering if there was anything else I could do too get rid of the semi until she comes back and can help me. Will it eventually come out all of it?

I saw on another thread mixing peroxide of a certain vol and shampoo with bleach or something is this somethingt I can ask my friend to do 2when she comes back.

Please help any other ideas?

Hi I think you shouldnt really try to put anything more onto your hair, wait until your hairdresser comes back, she may be able to use a colour reductor like affinage or similar. Really wouldnt advise trying a diy job.
The bleach lightened areas have grabbed the darker colour and this is why its not just washing out so easily. You have another thread on here about this?

well first of all most semi permanant colours u buy in the shops work more like permanant colours, they are so unpredictable. . you are describing getting a bleach bath which will likely make the majority of ur hair go a peach colour which in turn will mean u will have to get another semi to neautralise that colour and get yet more bleach foils to get ur blonde back. . i agree with the above comment and wait till your hair dresser can attempt to use a reducer/colour remover. . . i sense some dry ends a coming haha xx

Latest posts

Back