Coloured Acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamrocket__

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted or is not allowed....If you can't already tell i'm pretty much new to this place.

I am currently in being trained in acrylic nails as part of my beauty therapy diploma.

I have heard about coloured acrylics (as in the powder..) and I am really eager to try it, but I have never actually seen an example of what it looks like applied! I am also wondering if it is applied exactly the same? It may be a dumb question but I am very curious :confused:

Can you guys help me out, tell me a little more about your experiences with coloured acrylics & maybe post pictures?

Have a look in the geek gallery. There's pictures of everything there.
It is the same thing just coloured. You can do just about anything you can imagine, from a simple coloured french to way out 3D designs.

Have a look in the geek gallery. There's pictures of everything there.
It is the same thing just colured. You can do just about anything you can imagine, from a siple colured french to way out 3D designs.

Oh great, thankyou for the help :)

Elegant Nail & Beauty Supplies
2/3 Arkwright Rd, Rockingham, WA

International Salon Supplies
168 Burswood Rd, Burswood, WA

These two companies will have brochures so they should be able to send some out to you.

Also check out these sites:

Nails Magazine
Nailpro Magazine Home Page

There are usually some cool pics on these sites too.

there are plenty of examples in the gallery, application is the same as doing pink and whites, although i find with colours i need to change my monomer after doing zone one or i end up with a tinge of colour in zone 2/3 especially with blacks etc xx

I also think (correct me if I'm wrong here girls), but if you work with glitter, you need to work a bit wetter, but other than that, it's exactly the same.

Marlise

And you should always use a different dappen dish for your monomer, otherwise you can end up with glitter in your other applications!!!!!

Latest posts

Back