Come dine with me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Come Dine With me and enjoyed it even more knowing Caroline was participating. Caroline made the show in my opinion - it would have been rather dull without her!

Nails to do us Geeks proud too!:D

I love Come Dine with Me too ... Caroline had to take a lot of "stick" from the others, but good on her for taking part (and showing us geeks and the viewers her wonderful stilettos!).

THANK FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS !

tHE SALON WERE I HAVE MY COLOUR AND CUT ARE HORRIFIED AT THE COMMETS MADE !!! AS ALL NAIL TEC AND HAIRDRESSERS NOW U NEVER SLAG ANY ONES WORK OFF, IF U HAVNT GOT ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT. i LOVE MY HAIR AND SO DO THOSE THAT KNOW ME !! tYE SALON WERE ARE GO ARE SKILLED TALENTED AND FABULOUS !!! MICHELLE WILL BE MORTIFIED AND WILL BE MOST PROTECTIVE!

tHEE WAS SO MUCH THAT WAS NOT INCLUDED, IF YOU FOUND WHAT THEY SAID ALLREADY HORRIFIING, LORD KNOWS WHAT U WOULD SAY IF HE HEARD THERE OTHER COMMENTS OFF CAMERA AND VERY DEVIOUS DONE , BULLY X 3 SPRING TO MIND!

Caroline, has always reminded me of Liza Tarbuck.. which is a good thing, she is bubbly and beautiful x

Caroline you ARE absoloutly fabulous darling ! :hug: ( but you know that anyway lol)

And Jo... those nails were fricking awwwssoommee I LOVE them ... well done both you girls
jo and i had the times of our lives !!!:lick:

Sounds like fun....off to have a nosey on the channel 4 catch up online :D

That chocolate tort looked yummy

hard to belive it was a year ago this week , when i filmed this ! this year has gone so quick xx Since the show, among other things, i will be recreating my menu for 30 guests at a fabulous resturant near me! When i was invited to take part, joy!, now terrifioed have only cooked formal for 8 b 4 !

Just seen this on repeat and I thought your meal looked sensational xx

Latest posts

Back