Come on Facebook salon geeks, have you done it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there.... :)

I can just see her now with her important Mod hat on... finger hovering over that 'closed thread' tab :lol:

:lol: :lol: This thread is making me giggle, poor Fiona! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I would love to from both personal and business but I worry about clients and non professionals reading too much from the site. Am I being silly?

I like to keep SG firmly separate from my clients, some of which are friends with me on Facebook so I'm not joining in either

I like to keep SG firmly separate from my clients, some of which are friends with me on Facebook so I'm not joining in either

You could always start a separate facebook account that nobody knows about, just a thought if you wanted to follow it :) Ive actually got an account in my dogs name that I only use for facebook games lol

Yay!!!! This has made my evening :-D xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

All done ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Done x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Specially for naturalnails... done! ! Lol ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the great response ...done :hug:

Target today is 2000 and we are not far off with just 41 likes needed. .. Just one more push girls (we know how to do that). :lol::lol: and the push needs to come from other nail technicians so share and spread the word! Xx. You are all amazing.

I liked before the thread started (rung them & heard it in the recorded message!). Thing is, even though I've already liked, no all of their posts are showing on my fb page???? Weird 😰😰

Done it Geeg, it is now at 1967 when I liked.

Come on everyone, get clicking!!

Latest posts

Back