Coming back to the industry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleyp

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have not been on here for a while.
I have been busy working away in a boring office job, but really want to get back in to Nails/Beauty.

I have been out of this industry for a while, so want to book onto some refresher courses.
I just wanted to ask what is popular and trending now!

Thanks xx:confused:

Hi everyone,

I have not been on here for a while.
I have been busy working away in a boring office job, but really want to get back in to Nails/Beauty.

I have been out of this industry for a while, so want to book onto some refresher courses.
I just wanted to ask what is popular and trending now!

Thanks xx:confused:
Welcome back, dearie! Just have a look around and you will soon see what is trending. Better not even think of starting out without a UV Colour coat and the most exciting one of those is Shellac and the 2 new gels from CND, Brisa Lite Smoothing gel and Brisa Lite Sculpting gel. With these 3 products from CND you will have it ALL for your clients and in 3 different strengths for their various requirements.

The coolest thing about these 3 products is that they are all hypoallergenic and they all require NO natural nail buffing to make them stick to the nail plate. :lol: that is a really huge difference between CND and other gels.

Things have moved on a pace since you were last 'in it' so get ready for an exiting ride.

Last edited:
You havent said what nail system types you used to work with. Did you work with Gel or Acrylics. Big names in the nail world are:

CND Shellac / Brisa etc
Bio Sculpture Gel (The inventor of soak off Colour Gel that doesnt damage the natural nail)..

You need to think about what sort of systems you want to work with & take things from there...

Latest posts

Back