Comments on my website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi, I have finally got my website up and running and wondered if you geeks would have a critical look (not too critical though lol) and tell me what you think, any thing that can be improved? spelling mistakes etc etc? there are no photos on there yet but im working on that........
Thanks x

Excellent well done, I wouldn't have a clue where to start.
There are only a couple of things I saw, some of the spacing is a bit out of line. I'd definately line up your prices
strength go their natural , should this be to their natural?
but do also offer fibreglass, I think I'd lose the DO
Are you going to add pictures to the home page?
Hope that didin't sound like I was criticising, just pointing out what I saw.

cool site, cant wait for the piccies!:biggrin:

Love the fact you have put a map on , showing how far you will travel! Top idea!:biggrin:

Well spotted!! will get that changed

Great site! Love the web design:cool: How did you get the photos in nav bar to "blend"? Did you have the site designed or did you do it yourself? Top marks anyway! Very professional:D Look forward to seeing some photos!

Best of luck

P.S. Noticed you don't have a guestbook, wouldn't you want one so people can leave messages on your site so your clients and future clientele' can see how much good feedback you are getting? Kinda like testimonials i suppose.

Excellent! Love the site...well done.

Can't wait to see the gallery....

love the layout sherrie - i also noticed that your prices need lining up - and NO GUEST BOOK!!!!!!

Hmmm....... my hubby did the website for me in publisher, been doing it ALL DAY:eek: . Everytime we try to put one thing right something else goes pear shaped! lol. The prices dont look out of line until you upload it for some reason? and he's been trying to get a guestbook for the last couple of hours! :cry: cant seem to make it work, and now some pics have disappeared in the menu.....hes had enough and gone downstairs now.....said now its basically there he will keep working at it tomorrow.....lol.

Thanks for all the input x

love ure website cant wait to see ure airbrushed designs and love the map idea wat mile radius do u work?

Ok, I now have a guestbook!! copied it off Peter Pans site....lol. Works ok except you get these really annoying pop up ads! and im not going to pay for them to be removed :evil: . Nearly there now but had enough for one day....lol

Emma i think my radius is about 8 miles?

http://www.herguestbook.com/

This is where I got my Guestbook from and no pop ups lol
The site looks fab hun, so eye pleasing xxxxxx
Well done to hubby I say xxxx

Thanks Ruth, will have a look at that one tomorrow! thanks for the comment on the guest book too......you are my first!! may have to do it all again tomorrow when i change it though lol x

Right.....Think its done now!! can you have another look and give me some more feedback please, got one piccy on there so far (my hubby's airbrushed nail art on my hands and feet!! LOL) think the prices line up ok but i know some of the text doesnt and we dont know why, it looks ok until you upload it? thanks x

Latest posts

Back