Completely exhausted for no reason

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Flatley had CFS and said he has got over it and Martine McCutcheon said she had it but recovered so I guess we can live in hope. I really hope it's not that what the OP has xx

I've started a thread x

Sent from the catphone

Oooo im on my way too.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh wait for me !! X

All day I've been struggling through work. Even the smallest jobs seem huge today and I haven't been able to let myself sit down because I know I'd fall straight to sleep. I feel like I have a really bad case of the flu but without the coughing and blocked head. I was fine until last night about tea time I just got the urge to sleep. Slept a good 8 hours but didn't feel any more rested. More like I've pulled an all nighter.

It seems to have been happening a bit over the past few months so it can't be a bug or anything. Just wanted to vent because my doctor told me to take an antihistamine in case it was hayfever. I think he just wanted me out the door. :banghead:

Have you been to have your iron tested?? I was feeling like this all the time, I suffer from anxiety & panic attacks and was thinking maybe it's just my anxiety. I went to the doctors & he sent me for a blood test. Come back that I'm anaemic and my iron was quite low do it was making me constantly tired with no energy at all x

Have you been to have your iron tested?? I was feeling like this all the time, I suffer from anxiety & panic attacks and was thinking maybe it's just my anxiety. I went to the doctors & he sent me for a blood test. Come back that I'm anaemic and my iron was quite low do it was making me constantly tired with no energy at all x

I've been checked for anaemia as I've suffered from it before. If anything I'm the opposite of anaemic if that's possible! :)

If you have high iron levels it might be worth getting checked for haemachromatosis (probably spelt wrong).

It's not the iron level that's high it's the red blood cell count. I have a condition similar to sickle cell anaemia where I have more red blood cells but the quality is bad and they don't last.

Latest posts

Back