Compliments that made your day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to a client today and 2 little girls who she was babysitting said "hello pretty lady" made my day! Lol x

I had a lovely message yesterday from a client, I had done her daughter and friends hair and make up for their prom, she said that I was very talented and wanted to book make up lessons with me for her and her friends, absolutely made my day!
Also did another clients hd brows for her wedding, she went to New York for her honeymoon and had a makeover in Bloomingdales and they told her her eyebrows were perfect!!
Gushing- great thread!!

I had a client repeatedly tell me I am always very professional when I'm working... This was last night in a bar, she was very very drunk but I'm still taking it as a compliment!! x

I got a five star review yesterday

I had a client repeatedly tell me I am always very professional when I'm working... This was last night in a bar, she was very very drunk but I'm still taking it as a compliment!! x

Well they do say a drunk mouth speaks a sober mind.... It's just unfortunate that it's repeatedly lol.

One of my regular clients went to have a treatment elsewhere. She has come back to me. I'd say that was a compliment.

One client that I treated at college said that I had given her the best wax (lip and chin) that she had ever had in 20 years of getting waxed.

I work in a busy restaurant and this weekend it was extremely busy, not only that we ran out of certain draught beers and popular dishes so complaints were regular (as expected) I have had the most amazing compliments.... One family joked that their receipt asked them to leave a comment on line about their experience.. They complained about the lack of food and drinks but said to me the only pleasant experience was my service and how fab and attentive I am at such a busy time. I also had a young man comment on how great I am at my job, asked how long I had been doing it to which I replied only 4 months.. Rambled on about make up, how much I miss working for a company. He then asked if I am from Thanet (a very boring sea side town) to which I replied yes though both parents are from Glasgow. He said he could tell by my personality and that it's in my eyes :) that made me very proud of myself and my heritage and for giving great customer service even when things are stressful! :lol:

Whilst on holiday, I was complimented on how beautiful I looked in what I was wearing. Made me feel good, considering I struggled to find clothes too fit bump. After being given the 'is she just fat? Or is she pregnant?' Looks all week, it really boosted my pregnancy confidence.

One of my clients said I had a bit more of an edge than anyone else who worked in the salon I took it as a compliment haha

Also I love it when you get a stranger who smiles at you it puts a smile on my face and makes me happy for the rest of the day xx

One of my clients said I had a bit more of an edge than anyone else who worked in the salon I took it as a compliment haha

Also I love it when you get a stranger who smiles at you it puts a smile on my face and makes me happy for the rest of the day xx

Awh I always walk around smiling for this reason knowing it can make someones day better if they are in a mood and also I am so short sighted that Im afraid someone I know will see me and I wont see them but atleast if I smile they know I recognise them!

Awh I always walk around smiling for this reason knowing it can make someones day better if they are in a mood and also I am so short sighted that Im afraid someone I know will see me and I wont see them but atleast if I smile they know I recognise them!

Lol I always smile too, it's lovely being able to perk up someone else's mood.

I was asked by a bridesmaid to do her her for the wedding which I thought was odd, but when I got there she said she was very fussy about who touches her hair so she wanted me to do it! She asked if I'd done all the hair pics on my page and was surprised when I said yes! Made me smile :)

One of my clients moved away last year and she emailed me this week and said she was going on holiday at the end of the month, had tried but failed to find a therapist as good as me locally and if i would have her, it seemed only right to return to the best!

made me feel warm inside :0)) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back