Compressor and HVLP gun?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Does anyone use a set up like this for tanning? Saw one at Excel and was really impressed with it!

the professional collection, He-Shi 501 Compressor=

I wonder if most people just go for Maximist, T200 etc as that is what everyone else uses? This seemed like a really great machine but I wondered if anyone on here could give me 1st hand experience of actually using it?

Thanks

anyone?.........

You haven't broke your gun again have you lol

Lol, no Kerry, it leaks!! :Scared: cant have it dripping on peoples carpets...

Adie thinks i'd be better off with one like this but I have read up on here and not sure? Someone said that they ran out of air before they got to the bottom of the leg, but I wonder if that one had an air tank fitted?

Its a lot to weigh out if its not a lot of good...

Omg! a useful response from i-tan! :D

Thank you, I will check out the links that you posted x

I cant find the machines on the site? can you give me a link to them? :lick:

no experience of this machine personally but I use the pro 5000 comp superb machine, twin compressor, quiet, can chat to clients no problem, only 2 small filters to rinse out or change quartely. Looks similar to this bit of kit actually. Very little solution used as well can set sol and air dials to absolute minimum, min overy spray to, great all rounder. I started off with a single comp but soon updated to this for speed, durability and quietness.Worth every penny, works like a cart horse, dont have to rest it with group bookings either.

Cool! is this the same as the one for sale on spray tan supermarket?

I have no experience of them at all so dont really know what to look for :Scared:

I take it you have no issues with air running out half way down a leg etc then lol...

Thanks for the response x

Oh, forgot to ask, would it be suitable for mobile use? I only spray mobile...?

Thanks x

no issue with air running out, if you use it properly. as you tan the body in sections you simply pull/release trigger, the compressor pressure builds up whilst your doing this, turning the body, chatting etc. YOu cannot rush with this machine, its very different to a turbine. I tan in circles to which I know you will think Im mad , but its just what im used to and very comfortable with, so if this machine works for me in circles without running out of air it will work for the normal way of tanning. Yes bought from tanprofessionals.com fantastic company even 3 years on they have so much time for you whatever the problem or question. They have a show room on the website and one you can visit to demo machines inc this one. 01254 916333, give them a call, Les or Fran are fantastic! No i dont work for them a simple tanning tech who did the training course bought all their equip and never looked back.

yes could be used for mobile, Im not,but would with this machine. It is heavy yes, but no too heavy. neat and tidy machine easy to transport and look after, looks good to.

Thanks for the info, I am really tempted but would like to try one out first just in case I dont like it :Scared: Did you upgrade from the 2000 that looks the same as the 5000? I may as well just go for the bigger one straight off, dont want to be upgrading again in another 6 months! lol

cant see the demo on their site, will have to look again...

Latest posts

Back