Concealer after facial waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noreenoconnor

CND Education Ambassador Cork
Reaction score
I don't stock any make up range at the moment and don't plan to stock one really anytime in the near future but was just wondering if anyone uses a concealer after facial waxing to disguise redness for clients who want it?

I've seen lycogel which looks good but seems very pricy

anyone in a similar position as me? what do you use?

I use Jane Iredale which is really calming on the skin.

You could probably get away with two of them to cover most skin colorings.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did look into jane iredale , but unfortunately I must do a 2 day training course in order to stock their products, which is in dublin (4 hours from where I live) , so to stock a few concealers just for waxing would cost about €600 in traing and travel / accommodation .

I suppose I could buy them in a retail prices instead of wholesale price but would prefer a product that I could in at wholesale prices.

Combat Cosmetics, mineral make-up with 10+ active manuka honey. We use it post treatment in our clinic it's gorgeous! There's no minimum order for professionals either.
Xx

who's the distributor? I'm based in Ireland do they supply Irish Salons?

Yes I use jane Iredales Circle delete after, it calms the skin and disguises redness. If your not wanting to stock a range then maybe try hi brows concealer as it is made to conceal redness after waxing/threading but you do not have to stock or spend hundreds to open an account - salon services/ beauty express sell it x

Last edited:
Hi Brow has a concealer / camouflage. You can buy online at beauty express..

Sterex après is good and suitable for use after waxing and electrolysis.

Hi Brow has a concealer / camouflage. You can buy online at beauty express..

That's a very good price.

I use the Billion Dollar Brow concealer and highlighter, but pricey to buy retail. I use it as part of the treatment after waxing. It does the job, but it's always good to know other products available without having to do the full course in order to get them at trade price.

Oxygenetics- its a foundation but can double as concealer- used for post wound healing- breathable and heals. Very expensive though but a little goes a long way.

I always use Sterex tinted cream. 😊

Another vote for Jane Iredale here. It's 100% mineral and I wouldn't want to be using anything else.

Latest posts

Back