Condition of eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucelasticx

Reaction score
Can somebody recommend a professional product that will condition my eye lashes? One side is shorter than the other as i think i burnt them!!! But also i want to have gorgeously conditioned eyelashes so they look as good as possible.:D

I do not know any fantastic conditioners that would do the job. Just wanted to say, that if you burnt your eyelashes, no amount of conditioner will help as they need to fall out and new ones need to grow. This could take 3-4 months for them to regenerate completely.

Mmm i know i wasnt expecting a miracle cure but maybe promoting healthy new growth!!!Thanks for your reply any how :D

Can somebody recommend a professional product that will condition my eye lashes? One side is shorter than the other as i think i burnt them!!! But also i want to have gorgeously conditioned eyelashes so they look as good as possible.:D
There is a new product called nu lash just came to the uk! I have just put my order in x
Posted via Mobile Device

glam lash sell an eyelash conditioner as well, but as said before if they have been burnt will just take time here's a link to the glam lash conditoiner, you have to scroll down x
hth x

its called lash tonic, for lash growth, near the bottom x

Glam Lash

Iv heard of people using vaseline on their lashes and apparently it works?? xxx

Latest posts

Back