Confused newby

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniferlouise

Reaction score
Hi, i am a newby, using ibd soakoff, which i thought might be kinder to the nail......only done one or two so far....
i find the gel peels off, is this norm?
i started with firstly applying white (non soakoff) sculptured tip then a couple of coats clear and builder but they seam weak and break......
tried sculpting white tips, one coat clear over the entire nail and form, (difficult to see)then daydreams white on sculptured tip, last coat builder, = two coats, then ultraseal? is this enough?
could i use soak off clear then non soakoff white gel on tip then soak off builder?
can one buy ibd soak off sculpting gel in the uk.? xx

Hi Jennifer,

If you search IBD by clicking on the search button above, you will find other users that may be able to help you. IBD is distributed in the UK so I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

Just to clarify that you are not correct to think that soak off gels are 'kinder' to the natural nail than any other system. There is no system that is kind or unkind to the natural nail. There are unkind technicians who damage nails and their are unkind clients who pick and can cause damage to the nail plate but products do not do anything to the nail plate other than sit there and hitch a ride.

Latest posts

Back