Continue the story...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disappeared rather quickly into one of the side rooms with a rather large guy.....we all listened at the door and heard the guy say.....

I've never seen a Vajazzle before! Just then...

Ask for a wax but she said no because.....

She wasn't kim lawless trained, so she called in for assistance from....

She wasn't kim lawless trained, so she called in for assistance from....

Kim herself, who texted back saying "Please don't disturb me now; on my couch I have the famous......"

Kim herself, who texted back saying "Please don't disturb me now; on my couch I have the famous......"

Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, you know, Gr8nailz' boyfriend.

dwayne-johnson-hd-wallpapers.jpg

the Rock and the Fandango were then......................

happy to go on into the night, with D'Poppy and D'Nana watching and wanting to join in, but D'Nana knowing that she wouldn't perform too well without her black pants! :biggrin: Meanwhile....

This one had to be a bit longer than one line!

happy to go on into the night, with D'Poppy and D'Nana watching and wanting to join in, but D'Nana knowing that she wouldn't perform too well without her black pants! :biggrin: Meanwhile....

This one had to be a bit longer than one line!

The policeman was really annoyed with the waxing he was given and now he had a hairless chest and his girlfriend was going to ......

The policeman was really annoyed with the waxing he was given and now he had a hairless chest and his girlfriend was going to ......

Scream! Because she preferred a full.......:biggrin:

Kitten.

Only joking!.. she preferred a full fury chest that you could sleep in

So he was on the hunt for someone to try human hair extensions on his hairless chest but........

So he was on the hunt for someone to try human hair extensions on his hairless chest but........

everyone he came across was bald....

So he began seriously contemplating ordering a 'chest hair toupee' just to keep his girlfriend quiet but then he realised....

So he began seriously contemplating ordering a 'chest hair toupee' just to keep his girlfriend quiet but then he realised....

Hahaha that made me laugh!! I have a vision of a hairless policeman with a wig stuck on his chest :) xxx

He would need quite a few to cover up his huge baldy chest so he came up with the idea to .....

He would need quite a few to cover up his huge baldy chest so he came up with the idea to .....

Start wearing a hair free full body suit which

Latest posts

Back