conversion confirmation letter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi folks

i got my confirmation letter today - i go on my conversion course at newcastle next month - but one thing puzzels me? i have to take a passport photo with me!!!! why is this. im sure one of you will beable to answer this for me

thanks

I wondered about this too. I forgot to get one done but i could still do the course and I haven't been asked for one since.

Don't know why they want one though!!

OPI-nails said:
hi folks

i got my confirmation letter today - i go on my conversion course at newcastle next month - but one thing puzzels me? i have to take a passport photo with me!!!! why is this. im sure one of you will beable to answer this for me

thanks
cannot answer the question but i had to have one when i did my foundation course

i found out why - its so they can keep it on file then remember who you are if you need to ring them (that way they not just talking to a voice as such but are able to put the face to the voice also - good idea tho - mine will get used to throw darts at hahahah

OPI-nails said:
i found out why - its so they can keep it on file then remember who you are if you need to ring them (that way they not just talking to a voice as such but are able to put the face to the voice also - good idea tho - mine will get used to throw darts at hahahah

I always hoped that one day every Creative technician would have a card with an ID photo (sort of a CReative lisece) to show at shows and One Stop Nail Shops ... also it DOES help we Ambasadors to remember people's faces when teaching hundreds of nail technicians per month and sometimes forgetting names!!

If we ever implement the CND UK Lisence we will have a big headstart in producing the cards.

I always hoped that one day every Creative technician would have a card with an ID photo (sort of a CReative lisece) to show at shows and One Stop Nail Shops ...

Hi Geeg,

God, I didn't know that, I always tell our students here that its just for records, ie face to the name, but hell I love the idea of having ID Cards it would be fab! It would be great for me here at the One Stop too, so I don't have to question the chancers trying to buy L+P !!

Love Emer x :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back