Could I get your votes please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like number 2. Nice & clean. x

Doesn't look like a winner on here, but I really like number 3 x

Lovvvve 1 :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is tough! I posted it in my personal Facebook and its a real 50/50 between 1 & 3. I like both for different reasons.
I'm thinking possibly one but change the pattern to a silver colour and the box to a dusky pink oval??x

Number one stood out to me the most x

This is tough! I posted it in my personal Facebook and its a real 50/50 between 1 & 3. I like both for different reasons.
I'm thinking possibly one but change the pattern to a silver colour and the box to a dusky pink oval??x

Number 1 :)

Love the sound of what you've suggested though :D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

number 2. timeless and sophisticated

3 is my fave, looks really classy x

1 or 3 xxx

Laura xx

Number 1 but maybe put the green box behind the decal thingy if that makes sense?

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

I initially thought 1 bur I've liked several times and I remberwe the pattern and the colour but not what the wording was! When I looked again I realised that I could see Hair Design by Michelle! Simple, elegant and most I important your name doesn't get lost in the design! SS

One if you want to look like a lot of other hair/beauty salons or 2 if you want something more contemporary. Depends too on what your clientele is going to be like x

I like number 1.

Then again when I clicked on link I was wondering where other 2 designs were, then saw 1 of 1 at bottom and thought "oh she must have decided on this and taken other pictures off." Then I wondered why you had your name 3 times on the front of your design. Then I realised just how thick I was being and that it was 3 different designs going down the way.

So if I was you I'd remember that the really 'stupit' poster likes 1!!:o:o

I like number 2, it's simple and your business name doesn't get lost in the design x

I like 1 the most.

Number 2. 1 looks like a lot of other logos you see about.

Latest posts

Back