Could I get your votes please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One caught my eye more than the others

1 :) x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

This is tough! I posted it in my personal Facebook and its a real 50/50 between 1 & 3. I like both for different reasons.
I'm thinking possibly one but change the pattern to a silver colour and the box to a dusky pink oval??x

If you go for number 1 I def think an oval would be better. I think with the swirl design the rectangle is too hard looking! This was the reason I didn't pick it on my first vote. I like the colour though!

Number 1 looks best x

Thanks everyone, I've gone back to the designer with a few suggestions so watch this space. I felt the first one was a bug harsh and very similar to lots of other designs so I'm not 100% sure x

I'm not sure if it's too late now, but I prefer number 2 :) x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone, I've gone back to the designer with a few suggestions so watch this space. I felt the first one was a bug harsh and very similar to lots of other designs so I'm not 100% sure x

I think the first one but pink instead of the green! Xx
Look forward to seeing what they come up with xx

Thanks everyone I've emailed for an update so I will let you know with the new ideas x

Here is the update. The name needs to be changed to Hair Design by Michelle but here is the latest. I love the grey one.
The card would be grey a grey background on one side and on the reverse it would a pink background.

What do you all think?x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390913693.268385.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390913654.323043.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390913654.323043.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 49
I prefer the second new option, it's more balanced.

However, one thing I wanted to point out, the font is called "Respective"

respective - Search - dafont.com

Please make sure the designer has purchased/licensed the use of the font as it's listed as "free for personal use" which means they'll have to buy it to be used as part of a business logo.

A lot of people (even designers) see the "Free" bit and assume you can use it for anything, and that's not the case.

It'd cost about $60 to license it.

I absolutely love it. Hope you keep that one it's fab xx

Yes love this grey one. Thumbs up :) lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love both of them. The white one would be good for price lists as it'll more than likely printed on white paper and the grey one for the web etc

Jemima :)

2nd of new choices
But I like your name like that think hair design by ??? Is really common

Latest posts

Back