coverage gel to extend nail bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach269

Reaction score
hi peeps wanting to know if any one as used a coverage gel that extends the nail bed on nail bitters. if so what gel is it ? colour ect also were can i purchase some many thanks in advance :Love:

ezflow do a coverage gel called "cover it"
sparklepink has a picture in her gallery of one she did on her self

:p To extend Nail Bitters nails, Bio Sculpture Gel using silk with the Sculpturing Gel and they have great colours.
Happy Nailling

kadie said:
hi, i use akzentz warm covrerage pink. it's great. www.nailsplusbeauty.com x

I second this.

Warm Coverage pink is fab and it looks so natural and it's as easy to work as other gels from the Natural line.

I don't like the Cool one, too pinky, not natural enough.

*JOANNE* said:

Cover It! Couldn't be without It!!!

Being in Yorkshire your nearest distributor for Ez Flow products is Jo Shirley
@ Red 10 just ring 0845 330 0840 to contact and place an order...

*JOANNE* said:

is this the pic you mean hunnio?
this is my nails using cover it! to extend my nail beds and i also used some pink it..; altho the beds do look kinda too pink... i tend to use cover it! with just clear it1 now
anailpics012.jpg

ive posted it as they arent in my gallery... i ran outta space!....lol

Jess
xox

Hi there,

I don't know if this is a stupid question but how do you extend the nail bed? I have bitten my nails for years and years and have been going through the gallery and seen just how gorgeous it could look. My nails never seem to look that good. Could you give me some pointers on how to start. Also is it possible with applying tips or would it just work with sculptures?
Thanks
Jacky

Hi there,

I don't know if this is a stupid question but how do you extend the nail bed? I have bitten my nails for years and years and have been going through the gallery and seen just how gorgeous it could look. My nails never seem to look that good. Could you give me some pointers on how to start. Also is it possible with applying tips or would it just work with sculptures?
Thanks
Jacky

Hello,

In order to extend the nail bed with gel, put your form. Then use a thin coat of french gel (a natural french gel, not a very white one) in order to extend the nail bed. If you will be using a sculpting white gel, the french gel should be just long enough for the extended nail bed, not up to the full length of the free edge.

Then sculpt your free edge with white gel, butt the pink coverage gel up to it, file, apply top gloss.

:p To extend Nail Bitters nails, Bio Sculpture Gel using silk with the Sculpturing Gel and they have great colours.
Happy Nailling

So with Bio, what do you use to extend the nail bed then - the sculpting gel will happily build a lovely free edge, but I'm a Bio freak normally, however even I admit that I can't find a natural warm or cool pinky 'nail bed' colour in their range. French Rose and Pink just look completely unnatural - like stick on false nails!!

I've asked my educators and even they have trouble happily pointing me at something natural.

I second this.

Warm Coverage pink is fab and it looks so natural and it's as easy to work as other gels from the Natural line.

I don't like the Cool one, too pinky, not natural enough.

i THIRD this !

Warm Coverage pink and paint on white natural gotta be THE most gorgeous combination !

AMb x

So with Bio, what do you use to extend the nail bed then - the sculpting gel will happily build a lovely free edge, but I'm a Bio freak normally, however even I admit that I can't find a natural warm or cool pinky 'nail bed' colour in their range. French Rose and Pink just look completely unnatural - like stick on false nails!!

I've asked my educators and even they have trouble happily pointing me at something natural.

Hi I mix clear gel and number 22 gel to get a great natural pink. Take a very small amount of 22 (which is a pink red) and mix it with some clear gel, try it on your nail and mix until you get the pink you want. It will fad out so when the client comes back you don't have to worry about filling the colour, also there is a lovely new pink number 73 it has a shimmer in it and one thin coat under your white gel then S Gel on top looks great.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back