Cravings, etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh go for it hun - it's only money! LOL

i sent chris the link and he sent an e-mail back straight away saying 'i love it, order it and i'll give you the money'!

Fingertips ND said:
oh go for it hun - it's only money! LOL

i sent chris the link and he sent an e-mail back straight away saying 'i love it, order it and i'll give you the money'!

Awww what an absolute diamond!!!

You thought about your pram yet?

Fingertips ND said:

WOW! You're uber efficient! That pram is perfect - I made the stupid mistake of getting one that Cadence couldn't lie down in, she could only go in the car seat which attached...

... MIL is now allowed to be back in our lives but she says she will buy a twin Silvercross pushchair thingy (similar to pushing a caravan down the road) :eek:

We don't want one under ANY circumstances!!

just thought I would add to likes and dislikes etc..

with oldest boy I craved roast dinners, we had them about 4 times a week, and more if I got my way, hubby was sick of them by the time babs was born :lol: and he was born 27th dec, hubby said he was making sure he got the christmas dinner before he decided to come into the world :lol: HATED coffee, and Tea (still hate tea) but when preggers the thought of anyone driinking it near me would make me want to spew.

second babs was different, it was pint after pint of milk I craved. hated Coffee again AND Peanut Butter, which I love again now. :)

lynseyloo said:
just thought I would add to likes and dislikes etc..

with oldest boy I craved roast dinners, we had them about 4 times a week, and more if I got my way, hubby was sick of them by the time babs was born :lol: and he was born 27th dec, hubby said he was making sure he got the christmas dinner before he decided to come into the world :lol: HATED coffee, and Tea (still hate tea) but when preggers the thought of anyone driinking it near me would make me want to spew.

second babs was different, it was pint after pint of milk I craved. hated Coffee again AND Peanut Butter, which I love again now. :)

same with me hun, can't stand chris drinking coffee near me.

I think one of the problems with coffee is the smell lingers for ages, like on breath and stuff, or in an empty cup... not good when I was preggers..happily no more babies this way... :lol:

CadenceAlex said:
WOW! You're uber efficient! That pram is perfect - I made the stupid mistake of getting one that Cadence couldn't lie down in, she could only go in the car seat which attached...

... MIL is now allowed to be back in our lives but she says she will buy a twin Silvercross pushchair thingy (similar to pushing a caravan down the road) :eek:

We don't want one under ANY circumstances!!

we got it from the mamas&papas factory shop in huddersfield where everything is discounted. Got £160 off.

i love it!

tell MIL you'd like to choose as these are you last babiesd and YOU will be the one pushing it! LOL

Fingertips ND said:
we got it from the mamas&papas factory shop in huddersfield where everything is discounted. Got £160 off.

i love it!

tell MIL you'd like to choose as these are you last babiesd and YOU will be the one pushing it! LOL

Yeah there's no way we'll have one in a million years!! We'd never get the goddamn thing up our path!

lol

so what you getting then?

have you been to matalan recently?

Fingertips ND said:
lol

so what you getting then?

have you been to matalan recently?

Nooo is it good in there? Do they sell prams?

Don't know what we're going to get, as we may need a triple buggy for my daughter - this is just a headache right now!! And believe me, shopping for a pram is GREAT for ONE baby but the ugly things they sell for 2 and 3 babies are just no fun!

CadenceAlex said:
Nooo is it good in there? Do they sell prams?

Don't know what we're going to get, as we may need a triple buggy for my daughter - this is just a headache right now!! And believe me, shopping for a pram is GREAT for ONE baby but the ugly things they sell for 2 and 3 babies are just no fun!

no it just sells clothes but the baby stuff is supposed to be cheap and really good!

Fingertips ND said:
no it just sells clothes but the baby stuff is supposed to be cheap and really good!

Will go in and have a good look around - we bought some stuff in Woolworths the other day for my daughter and it was quite cute... also Marks & Spencers have lovely jumpsuits.. I much prefer theirs to anywhere else!

i haven't really been shopping and looked just mainly been on the websites!

boots do some fab essential packs - really really cheap too but good quality.

Latest posts

Back