Creative Bleu - Is this the proper Creative certificate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luby Lewis

Reaction score
I have just paid a deposit to Creative Bleu thinking it is the Jackie Jefford Academy in Salisbury. (My friend gave me the number that i thought our college tutor had given her) Cant find any details on net and am worried as I read a thread on here the other day that said we should be careful to ensure it is a recognised Creative Qualification. Help!

I have just paid a deposit to Creative Bleu thinking it is the Jackie Jefford Academy in Salisbury. (My friend gave me the number that i thought our college tutor had given her) Cant find any details on net and am worried as I read a thread on here the other day that said we should be careful to ensure it is a recognised Creative Qualification. Help!

I'm not sure about Creative Bleu (I don't know the name)....but even so I don't think you'll find that Jaqui Jefford is a recognised Creative trainer any longer.

Edited to add: You beat me to it Sass! x

I booked my beginners course through Creative Bleu but it was EzFlow not CND. It was my final day today and I can highly recommend it, the training and support was fantastic.

Phone Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 and they will be able to tell you.

I booked my beginners course through Creative Bleu but it was EzFlow not CND. It was my final day today and I can highly recommend it, the training and support was fantastic.
fantastic w as this with the fab cathie smith?

Creative Bleu is in Salisbury but no longer does CND training, as far as I am aware they are doing Ezflow now!

Correct me if I am wrong

HTH

It was with Cathie. Not that I want to give her a big head but I couldn't fault it at all. I enjoyed it so much. :)

Creative Bleu is in Salisbury but no longer does CND training, as far as I am aware they are doing Ezflow now!

Correct me if I am wrong

HTH
that is correct, i as understand too?!

Correct me if I am wrong

HTH

They offer EZ Flow and Dream not CND. They are not an authorised CND distributor as has been said already - for CND training call Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060

It was with Cathie. Not that I want to give her a big head but I couldn't fault it at all. I enjoyed it so much. :)
sure she will be really pleased to here this feed back

I am confused..... so this is an EZ Flow course going by the name of Creative Bleau?....NOT a Creative course?

Why:confused:

Thanks for the feedback Cat :hug:.....just for information, my EzFlow courses are now booked through Grafton International.

I would have thought that this would come under 'advertising with false pretences' by using the Creative name and also by NOT letting you know that you don't get a Creative certificate at the end of your training:!:

Just to clarify a couple confusing points: :D

They are currently not sub-distributors for Sweet Squared or CND. It is my understanding that they don't stock Dream and they have recently been distributing EZ-Flow. It is my understanding that this will come to an end very soon.

Time will tell if they eventually do become official distributors for Sweet Squared and CND. They have been in contact with us and we are looking into it as a future partnership. Obviously the EZ-Flow would have to go first however ;)

In the meantime, if you are unsure about CND distribution or education, you are best getting it from the horses mouth by calling us on 0845 210 6060

Best of luck!

Great feedback for you Cathie :!: :hug:

Re Creative b >I'm sorry if i'm speaking out of line here,but i just can't beleive how disloyal and immoral IMO some folk can be :grr:

They are currently not sub-distributors for Sweet Squared or CND. It is my understanding that they don't stock Dream and they have recently been distributing EZ-Flow. It is my understanding that this will come to an end very soon.

Time will tell if they eventually do become official distributors for Sweet Squared and CND. They have been in contact with us and we are looking into it as a future partnership.

Hmmm, without wishing to sound bitter - grass and greener springs to mind.....! Well, what goes around comes around & if they do come back into the CND fold I'll never train there again......

Just read this thread and other similar sorta stuff....

Come on.......

Its just nail products...... some u like, some u don't.

wots the fuss. What matters is the quality of the trainer. woz she not one of Creatives top trainers at one point. Did she not write a book riddled with creative products. Was she not highly regarded within the creative community.

Anyway, I don't use Creatives or Ez Flow (have done in the past).

I think you all need to chill out a bit - and remember its only products - not a religion. The products are only as good as the user. A good Nail Tech can create great nails whether he/she uses high end or low end products.

The mentioned trainer is not one of my personal idols - to be honest - i sorta got fed up at one stage of constantly hearing about her - but .....

But, but but

shall i shut up.

The whole site is about advertising isn't it..... Aghhhhh! and your all just innocent pawns

watch this get deleted. Sorry someone had to say it.

Just read this thread and other similar sorta stuff....

Come on.......

Its just nail products...... some u like, some u don't.
It's not just about nail products, it's about whether you will actually get the certificate you thought you'd get after your training.

I think you all need to chill out a bit - and remember its only products - not a religion. The products are only as good as the user. A good Nail Tech can create great nails whether he/she uses high end or low end products.
And a good/great nail tech gets to that position by having fab training, yes?

The whole site is about advertising isn't it..... Aghhhhh! and your all just innocent pawns
No, this site isn't about advertising and any advertising that isn't warranted gets deleted by the moderator team and a private message sent to the person concerned... this site is all about education and helping each other out.

Here's the link to the site's rules, just so you know what's acceptable posting and what's not... http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/31101-commandments-geek.html

watch this get deleted. Sorry someone had to say it.
Your post won't get deleted, it'll be left here for prosperity and to show other members how wrong some people can be with their thinking and opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back