Creative Bleu - Is this the proper Creative certificate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a little while ago yes. Going back to my point earlier......

Trust me, we do all understand what's happening.

Perhaps you should do a search on here, there are an awful lot of threads back around Aug / Sep time which clearly detail what has happened.

Salisbury once was an authorised CND distributor. After a lot of problems it came to light that Salisbury and a couple of other Academy's were no longer authorised to sell. Of course they can still get CND products from various places, but they're not authorised to be selling them on.

Nobody's bad mouthing them, we're just saying that if they're not authorised to sell any longer, then they shouldn't. It's as simple as. But if we get back to the original subject of this thread, it was all about certificates!

If I remember rightly, the Essex academy was saying they were authorised when they weren't, and people were going there for training and getting certificates which weren't official. We're just letting people know that they need to be careful.

Besides, what I heard on the GRAPE VINE :) was that it was Salisbury which was partly responsible for Hyperion going bust anyway.

We digress......

well im even more confused now! What about us geeks that buy creative things from S2 then sell them on to our clients? Like solar oil etc.....are we authorised or not?

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

well im even more confused now! What about us geeks that buy creative things from S2 then sell them on to our clients? Like solar oil etc.....are we authorised or not?

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Retailing products is different to being a distributer hun x

I did my traning with Salisbury years ago now and ever since then they have been very helpfull with anything that i have needed.?
I am sure they have - Salisbury is not my fav establishment - however respect is given (if i was a weak uninformed person then i would probably join the crowd and slate them). Being a strong free soul - i collect all unbiased info and then make my own judgement.

NO! So why is one particular company geating slated here?
Because they are all brainwashed (easily led and manipulated) They all just want to jump on the new victim - (boring lives, thrive on gossip).

Respect to you x-temptation-x - for having an open mind.

I have no axe to grind - no company preferences - despite wot u all think. I have no loyalities to any concerned. Wot I can't get over is - did not many of you regard Jackie or Jaquie as your nail idol.

The shoe fit then...... but now....

How sad and pathetic....... find your own minds and wake up.

Because they are all brainwashed (easily led and manipulated) They all just want to jump on the new victim - (boring lives, thrive on gossip).

Nobody's brainwashed - it's COMMON SENSE. If we've all got boring lives, then why are you sat here following this thread as well?

Yes everyone's entitled to their opinion it's not a CND thing, it's not an EZFlow thing. It's a business thing. If someone's selling stuff and promoting stuff when they shouldn't be, then they shouldn't be! Nobody's got anything against Jacqui and her team personally, her daughter used to do my nails - lovely family!

This is getting so boring now. It's keyboard warriors and the trolls out there that really wind up the people on here who actually do know what they're going on about.

For gods sake, let it rest.....

..... I'm going to go stick my head in the oven now.

lmao lucy-jane x

I did my traning with Salisbury years ago now and ever since then they have been very helpfull with anything that i have needed. To this day i buy creative products from them so i can't see where all this info has come from that they dont supply CND anymore?! :irked: I heard from the 'great vine' nobody has agreed to sweet squared's distibution contract, does that mean nobody is aloud to supply creative? NO! So why is one particular company geating slated here?

I too am a little confused,as i thought "creative bleu" had an independent contract direct with CND in america not through Sweet Squared,and they still offered CND training and products as they were authorised to do so direct from America ?
Maybe someone can clear up wether or not thats true.
I do hope however that the original poster does sort out getting her CND training and certificates as their training is excellent.

I too am a little confused,as i thought "creative bleu" had an independent contract direct with CND in america not through Sweet Squared,and they still offered CND training and products as they were authorised to do so direct from America ?
Maybe someone can clear up wether or not thats true.
I do hope however that the original poster does sort out getting her CND training and certificates as their training is excellent.

If you go on the official CND Website in the States, Creative Nail Design - CND - Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. and go to find a salon, select the UK. It says that Sweet Squared are the only ones in the UK.

I don't know for sure if it's a yes or a no, but you'd like to think that if it was the case, then their name would be on there too.

HTHs

As per my earlier post, they are currently not affiliated with CND or Sweet Squared whereas Tempation is affiliated with Creative Bleu. Which of course makes Soulwhatshisname's remarks regarding informed, non-manipulated comments quite ironic and... well... lets face it... borderline amusing.

If it that amusing then why bother sending me a private warning worth 1 point.

You have proved my point ..........

I am not associated with anyone - just like to say things as i see em.

This site is warped and biased. I would rather not be associated with such a awful monopoly. I do so feel very sorry for you new and impressionable nail techs.

Some are sticking their heads in the oven - don't you all do it... your brains have already been subjected to "nail CULT :evil:TYPE BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES"

I am stronger than you... ask my friend Buffy the Vampire Slayer..

I wash my hands of you all and send my pity. I shall never return

Waynage
XXX:lick::lick::lick:

Interesting thread ....something that confuses me though , if someone previously well respected (lets just say Jack, Jackie or Jaquie) decides to use another product, does this make them a lesser respected person or educator?

I'm in Aus and many techs not wrapped up in the financial aspect (and sometimes they are) jump ship to make better money or better benefits.

Sometimes they jump ship because they have seen the light .... a brighter light, or greener grass.

We are talking nail products here .... not Scientology (a well known and indoctrinated cult) or Islam (a well known and indoctrinated religion) no biased to either (just a comparison) ..... (or are we)?

Or are we supposed to be biased based on a product line ?

Lets stone to death anyone not using such and such product !!!!

It's preposterous !!!!!

I personally think it's wrong for a company not to recognise this persons prior experience just because they are not using such and such product.

In fact i think this could be legally challenged in court as an attempt at a monopoly and considered libelous not to recognise their prior achievements based on the product they currently use.

If this persons prior standards were recognised when they were using such and such product, then all of a sudden they are considered a "pleb" when using another product ..... well need I say anymore?

Make up your own mind.

Last edited:

I expect I speak for most Geeks on here who love this place, and use it as an Encycolpedia of information day in day out.......

.....Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

;)

Can This Thread Please Be Closed Now

Its not as if they have just started buying it in, they have been trading for many years. I can understand that everyone is confused or annoyed with whats happend but unless you understand what is truly happening (which i dont think any of us truly do have a clue) then we shouldn't be bad mouthing.

I know exactly what happened because as a creditor of the company I was communicated to by the Official Receiver of CNA Salisbury. They went into liquidation which means they had to stop trading.

No-one 'changed any arrangements', no-one 'messed Salisbury around' - they went into Receivership and I, along with loads of others, lost money. I'm not bad-mouthing I'm telling you what happened to me.

They then CHOSE to re-open distributing other brands. They are not OFFICAL distributors of CND - that is S2 and the AUTHORISED subs.

No gossip, no hear-say, no grape-vine.

Interesting thread ....something that confuses me though , if someone previously well respected (lets just say Jack, Jackie or Jaquie) decides to use another product, does this make them a lesser respected person or educator? No it doesn't

I'm in Aus and many techs not wrapped up in the financial aspect (and sometimes they are) jump ship to make better money or better benefits.

Sometimes they jump ship because they have seen the light .... a brighter light, or greener grass.

We are talking nail products here .... not Scientology (a well known and indoctrinated cult) or Islam (a well known and indoctrinated religion) no biased to either (just a comparison) ..... (or are we)? Er, no!

Or are we supposed to be biased based on a product line ? Not biased but have loyalty to a product that works and a distributor that helps. If your clients are loyal to you why shouldn't we be loyal when we are the client?

Lets stone to death anyone not using such and such product !!!!

It's preposterous !!!!!

I personally think it's wrong for a company not to recognise this persons prior experience just because they are not using such and such product. No-one is talking about anyone's experience or skill, it's a business supply decision.

In fact i think this could be legally challenged in court as an attempt at a monopoly and considered libelous not to recognise their prior achievements based on the product they currently use.

If this persons prior standards were recognised when they were using such and such product, then all of a sudden they are considered a "pleb" when using another product ..... well need I say anymore? No-one here has called anyone a 'pleb'. I said I had good training from the Salisbury Academy and have no reason to think that's changed. I lost money with them because of the way the business was run and wont risk any more of my money with them - that doesn't mean my opinion of an individuals talent and skill ahs changed at all.

Make up your own mind.

Offering a certificate for training on behalf of a comoany that you are not authorised to do so is wrong. End of. That's where this thread started.

Offering a certificate for training on behalf of a comoany that you are not authorised to do so is wrong. End of. That's where this thread started.

I totally agree Vetty,the stress you went through because of this was awfull :hug:

so if a person that is recognised by a company and their prior knowledge has been positively respected for many years decides to change product, all of a sudden their respect goes into negative figures ?

If a company made this decision on my behalf, I would deliberately decide not to buy their product.

When companies go belly up, some people support them, some people abandon ship and some people can't hold on financially and have to do what is best for them. Berating or thinking less of someone making a decision because they have to put bread on the table is a little off putting.

Sometimes situations can't be helped ......... decisions have to be made, people suffer on both sides of the fence.

Even in government situations there is such a thing as "prior learning" which is honored on a professional level toward qualifications.

It's a shame when "prior learning and prior achievement" can be ignored when maintaining a monopoly seems more important, even when said educator is/was very well respected.

As previously stated, it would be interesting to see this challenged in court. I'm sure there is fineprint that will be argued, but you can't take back knowledge, you can merely try and strip someone of their well earned achievement and self respect ......... no matter how futile. Regardless, they will still do great nails and teach to the same professional standard they have been previously recognised for.

I/they/she/he did great nails and offered great nails and respected education yesterday using whatever product ...... and I/they/she/he offer the same thing today using a different product ........ why would that not be honored? unless it's based on bitterness, a monopoly or a grudge?

If it that amusing then why bother sending me a private warning worth 1 point.

You have proved my point ..........

I am not associated with anyone - just like to say things as i see em.

This site is warped and biased. I would rather not be associated with such a awful monopoly. I do so feel very sorry for you new and impressionable nail techs.

Some are sticking their heads in the oven - don't you all do it... your brains have already been subjected to "nail CULT :evil:TYPE BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES"

I am stronger than you... ask my friend Buffy the Vampire Slayer..

Waynage
XXX:lick::lick::lick:
Your infraction point was for being a total ass to other users of the site. As the amusing bit... It is amusing and ironic to read your deep insights much in the same way it is amusing to watch Basil Fawltey try to not mention the war. You feel sorry for the guy - but it doesn't stop it from being damn funny stuff.

Anyhoo - I suppose I am speaking to an empty chair since your rather dramatic exit so Ill turn my attention to the rest o the crowd.

Creative Belu are not supported by CND or Sweet Squared in any way shape or form. They have approached us about doing so and we always consider every opportunity if it helps us service our customers better. That doesn't mean we take every opportunity though. It is pretty early days and simply listening to them has no bearing on us actually partnering with them.

Ive got to get off now for some more brain washing. Ill start with Mrs Geek as her mind is pretty dirty.

Locked. Closed. Key Deleted.

nJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back