creative course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billie

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have just received my creative information for the foundation course

I am a bit confused - Should I do a foundation course on L&P or Brisa and another which I cant quite remember as I havent the info with me ( I am at work) I dont know which one to start with first.

Any advice would be grateful

I have done searches and as far as I am aware they are all good so is it just down to personal choice and having no really experience of either as I have only had l&p once for a special occasion

I am planning to go on the course in the spring so I can start saving as I am then keen to do the spa manicure and pedicure training as well

I hope someone can point me in the right direction

Cheers

Billie xx

It is down the personal choice, I was lucky enough in my training to be able to try all the systems that the company produced then picked my system from there. I am not sure how it works with Creative but just ring head office and they will be able to help you.
x

thanks i will

cheers

Billie xx

I don't think you can go wrong with either system. I do not use Creative so I can't help much with courses, but there are LOTS of Geeks who will be able to help you.
I chose L&P because I loved the 3D stuff you can do with it and I didn't fancy buffing off product to remove like you do with gel.

hi billie
most people are reccomended to do their foundation course in L&P as it requires the most training to perfect.
once you have got to grips with the L&P system, then you can do a 1-day induction class in brisa gel, and a 1-day induction in fabric.
in the foundation course you will learn health & safety, consultation, preperation of the natural nail & tipping to name some.
you will then also learn the application and finishing techniques of L&P.
so when you do the brisa & fabric induction days, you can concentrate on the application & finishing techniques of each of them.

some students, however do decide that they want to be mainly a gel technician, so they do the brisa foundation course.

most people would advise you to become proficient in 1 system, b4 you delve into the others.
however,colleges will train you in all 3 systems simultaneously.

once you have completed your foundation course, your educator will advise you of your next best step.
hth, liza

i did creative foundation l&p and then brisa induction it was great and turned out to be a really good way of learning 2 systems
good luck
xx

i would definatley go for l&p first, yes it the hardest but once youve done it the others are so much easier to grasp. i have now completed a brisa induction and plan to do fabric next year.

perseverence is the key stick with the L&P it will be worth it and the end product is worth the extra hard work praticing

all the best in whatever you decide to choose

Thats great everyone

Exactly what i wanted to know
I was so confused and last night I said and read the creative booklet cover to cover and it got me all raring to go

Just need to save up now

Thanks again and its definatley L&P first

Cheers

Billie

HI Billie

I did the 5 day foundation class in April in L&P. I thoughly enjoyed it and learnt loads.

Latest posts

Back