Creative Enamel Case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
I have been searching everywhere for one of these -

Carry Cases

Can't find one anywhere.:irked: Does anyone know where I can get one or of an equally good, professional looking way of transporting the polishes?

I'm aware that there have been manufacturing (?) problems with these but I sooooo wish that we could still buy them!

creative have stopped making the carry cases fpr enamels, your best bet is either Geekbay or ebay.
hth's xx

I have lol I thought it was a bit steep :eek:
but wasnt sure what the original retail price was ...:lol:

They have small ones in Glasgow but they don't have the carry handle.
I've sent you a PM with the details and the number o fthe osns in Glasgow

Happy hunting
Sarah x

I've got that one in my watch list just now, but I don't think I'll be going for it at that price. I suppose now you can no longer get them, they'll be going for extorsionate prices. :irked:

Does anyone know if Creative have plans to bring out something else to replace it?

I'm not sure if Creative Enamels fit into this carry case, which is from Beauty Express and costs £15.00:

Polish Carry Case

i use my eve taylor aromatherapy oil case, the foam inside is cut out into circles that fit nail polishes perfectly!

I bought this recently in Boots for £12. It's a 'Bling bag', supposed to be used for jewelery but the polishes fit in nicely. I've got 30 bottles in the bottom section and nail art bits in the top half, but the top could also be used for bottles if you've got loads! Hth's xx

bling  bag 1.jpg bling bag 2.jpg bling bag 3.jpg

Thanks Tracey. That just might have to be the answer for me!!:)

You're welcome!

It's not as nice as the case you were after but its a 'will do for now option' thats a bit more pro looking than the storage box I was using!

Hows that for a clue :lol: :hug:

yeah i knew that ....:o i was just making sure everyone else did....pmsl:lol: i am such a numpty..xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back