creative foundation AT LAST !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
MORNING GEEKS!!!:green: i have finally booked my l&p foundation course with Liza Smith for november. i am so nervous and excited that i feel sick!! i had to tell someone as i have been scrimping and saving better than Scrooge for yonks!! xxxx:green:

Well done Honey!! You are going to love it

MORNING GEEKS!!!:green: i have finally booked my l&p foundation course with Liza Smith for november. i am so nervous and excited that i feel sick!! i had to tell someone as i have been scrimping and saving better than Scrooge for yonks!! xxxx:green:

It will be worth the wait, I have really enjoyed it

I am doing my final day today sooooooooooo nervous:Scared::Scared::Scared:

you'll love it. i did mine with liza at the start of the year and learnt so much.

Hi Adele

Just want to wish you all the very best for your final today, I hope you're not too nervous. GOOD LUCK :hug: :hug:

It will be worth the wait, I have really enjoyed it

I am doing my final day today sooooooooooo nervous:Scared::Scared::Scared:

thanks, iv just been in to see liza , i cannot wait!!! :green: :green:

enjoy your last day Adele, let us know how you get on xx

Congrats Handmaiden, I'm waiting to see if I will be able to book and join you with Liza in November- I'm excited and I don't know if I can even have a place yet! haha:confused:

Congrats Handmaiden, I'm waiting to see if I will be able to book and join you with Liza in November- I'm excited and I don't know if I can even have a place yet! haha:confused:

liza said i was the third one to book for november so there are spaces left, so if you call soon you might be lucky. iv been wanting to book for ages but having no money stopped me, but im all booked up now (at bl**dy last!!!) . never know i might see you in november xx

I hope so- I'll let you know!

hi kelly
good to cu on here!
great to speak to u 2day, sorry i was sooo busy, im afraid it doesnt change much!
as u prob know from reading posts on here, u will not regret ur choice of booking the foundation course.
if u need any info b4 nov, pm me on here or txt me.
x

also, jellybean
hope to cu there.
pm me if u need me

Well Handmaiden, I managed to get hold of Liza- busy bee that she is- up in London Fashion week, now that's impressive! Anyhoo, I'll be seeing you at the Induction course in November, Sittingbourne. :wink2: That's just about long enough to get excited, scared, nervous, panicky and then excited all over again!!!! :lol: I can't wait!

Well Handmaiden, I managed to get hold of Liza- busy bee that she is- up in London Fashion week, now that's impressive! Anyhoo, I'll be seeing you at the Induction course in November, Sittingbourne. :wink2: That's just about long enough to get excited, scared, nervous, panicky and then excited all over again!!!! :lol: I can't wait!
great!! i was wondering wether you managed to book it! i can hardly wait:green: and it will be nice to meet some geeks at last!!:lol: xx

Heres to the start of a great career and you have chosen the best company in MHO....hope you really enjoy the course.:hug:

great!! i was wondering wether you managed to book it! i can hardly wait:green: and it will be nice to meet some geeks at last!!:lol: xx

Hi Kelly, just to confirm my place is all paid for so I will definitely see you next month for the L&P Induction. :)

Latest posts

Back