Creative foundation Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
For all those doing or thinking of doing the creative foundation course this is what you can expect:

Your kit contains:
3x perfect powders in white, pink and clear
100 velocity tips and 3 small bags containing eclipse, formation and clear tips
tip cutters
curette
double ended pushie
tool bag
small scrubfresh
small coolblue
2 plastic dapen dishes
brush
4oz retention+ liquid
nail forms
1 creative nail enamel
cuticle eraser
acd free primer
gelbond
speedbond
assorted files

I bought chlorispray and citrisoak.

Day 1 consisted of a lot of therory on hygine, desk set up, extration and ventilation, over-exposure, contra indications, contra actions, consultation and prescription, nail anatomy, products, and preping the natural nail. We then had practical on each other to pre the nails. Practice with liquid and powder making the bead sizes and getting mix ratio right and smile lines.

Homework was to complete 5 nails on the hand trainer with l&p in zones 1,2 &3 and revise what theory we had learnt for a small test the next day.

Day 2 consisted of a recap of the previous day, plus tip application which was practiced on each other followed by overlay. In the afternoon we had a quick demo on finishing and polishing. Home work was just to practice on hand trainer as much as poss before next day

Day 3 involved putting on a full set of nails and finishing them on our models that had been bought in for the day and believe me it took all day!!! I felt far from ready to do this but I think the aim was to ensure that the process of client consultation, prep, tip application overlay, finishing and homecare was followed rather than the standard of the finished nails. We now have 2 weeks to practice like mad and complete one of the hand trainer card before we go back on the 21st Sept.

Look out for the next installment!!!

Thanks hun!!! getting nervous now! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the foundation kit is very good you get plenty to get you started, im sure you will love all of it...

Thanks hun!!! getting nervous now! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dont be nervous just be excited, as you are about to start on the best and most thorough course there is, in my opinion, and it will be the start of your career in nails. You will really enjoy it and will not regret your decision.....go, have a ball and and enjoy:hug:

Contents of kits can vary from time to time due to changes that the Creative Nail Academy requests and sometimes availability. This is why it is preferable to ring a CNA adviser (0113 275 0433) and get the most up to date information and not to rely on the information from fellow geeks ... it may cause confusion.

Can anyone give me the web address for Creative. I just can't find it.

Thanks

Yes the kits can vary as you have received more in your kit than I did.

Latest posts

Back