Creative man/ped products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
I've finally booked myself onto foundation course, Hooray!!!!!
I wish to try out the Creative Spa products. Can anyone advise as which ones are the most popular?
I've seen Sea Serum mentioned a few times along with cucumber heel therapy.
I don't want to buy the whole kit just yet as I'm gradually going to buy these products as money allows as I'm now a bit skint due to paying for the course and christmas.
Whats the favourite Bath Fizzies, my daughter would love some of these for Christmas?

Hi Marie ... I understand your problem because we're all a bit skint come Christmas, but the thing it, both spaManicure and SpaPedicure are inter-active systems and the products are designed to be used together...!! so if you are going to offer these systems ... you need the whole system not just a part.

Now Cucumber Heel therapy IS a retail product on its own, but Sea Serum is a professional product and not to retail to the public. It is a key component of the system and designed to work with the other productsin the system. Bath Fizzies are a retail item along with the Scentsations Hand & Body lotions and the matching shower gels.

Maybe I am not understanding what it is that you want but just a little explanation there.

Right, I confuse myself sometimes never mind others.

I am wanting to try these products on myself before I go and use them on clients. I won't be using them on clients until I have the whole range I need to do the treatment.
At the moment I am using various products and eventually am going to change to creative products only for my manicures and pedicures.
I will be purchasing 2 or 3 pedi/mani products at one time along with building up my enamels.
I understand these products will work best alongside each other but that isn't an option for me at the moment.
e.g. sea-scrub and sea salt glow, which one is the most popular?
massage oil and massage silk?
If there was an academy near me I would have waited and saved to do the course but unfortunately Leeds is the closest to do this course.
Bath Fizzies are for my daughter for christmas as she loves her bath fizzies, thought I'd try creative ones.
I am quite surprised at the lack of response, why is this?
If I'd asked about favourite nail enamels I'm sure I would have got a few responses.

When you pay for the kits you get the training free so you can then try them on yourself before you try them on clients. the sea serum is an excellent product nothing gets rid of hard skin on my crusty old feet apart from this and all the other bits make your feet feel beautiful.

that is my task tonite to give myself a nice pedicure BLISS

x

marie111 said:
Right, I confuse myself sometimes never mind others.

I am wanting to try these products on myself before I go and use them on clients. I won't be using them on clients until I have the whole range I need to do the treatment.
At the moment I am using various products and eventually am going to change to creative products only for my manicures and pedicures.
I will be purchasing 2 or 3 pedi/mani products at one time along with building up my enamels.
I understand these products will work best alongside each other but that isn't an option for me at the moment.
e.g. sea-scrub and sea salt glow, which one is the most popular?
massage oil and massage silk?
If there was an academy near me I would have waited and saved to do the course but unfortunately Leeds is the closest to do this course.
Bath Fizzies are for my daughter for christmas as she loves her bath fizzies, thought I'd try creative ones.
I am quite surprised at the lack of response, why is this?
If I'd asked about favourite nail enamels I'm sure I would have got a few responses.
Creative sell cool little packs that have sachets of the system for clients to take on holiday etc. Why not purchase one or two of those and you will at least have the core products.

SeaScrub is used for the bottom of the feet - a little harsh for the soft skin on the legs. Sea Salt Glow is used for ex foliating the skin on the legs ... 2 different products for 2 different uses.
Massage Oil is just that, a beautiful mixture of exotic oils to complete the massage on feet and lower leg - Massage silk is an oil free massage lotion for those who prefer not to have oil on heir skin .. sometimes clients that are wearing hosiery or trousers prefer to not have an oily massage lotion ... this way you can offer a choice. HTH

Thanks for your help, hallluci unfortunately leeds is my nearest for the spa products, too far for me.

I'll try a couple of the above products.

Latest posts

Back