Creative Master Class in Milton Keynes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katlu

Reaction score
I would like to do a Master programme, I am very passionate about nails and keen to progress further. There is still a lot that I need to master and am after a good trainer. I haven't had much joy with training in the past and have wasted a lot of money.

I was hoping to book with Milton Keynes yesterday but am waiting for them to get back to me.

Has anyone trained at the Milton Keynes academy? If yes, can I have some feedback please.

I would like to do a Master programme, I am very passionate about nails and keen to progress further. There is still a lot that I need to master and am after a good trainer. I haven't had much joy with training in the past and have wasted a lot of money.

I was hoping to book with Milton Keynes yesterday but am waiting for them to get back to me.

Has anyone trained at the Milton Keynes academy? If yes, can I have some feedback please.

Hi, i did my foundation training at Milton Keynes Creative Academy and the training i received was excellent and i can highly recommend them. The teacher that taught me is no longer there now ,i think, but Anne Swain who runs that Academy is also an excellent teacher from what ive heard.

Since Sweet Squared took over the distribution of Creative products in the UK ,i have only heard good things about their customer services and support they give, so overall i think you will receive excellent training and support.

Why not do a search on this site and you can then see all the feedback with regards to the training and support that Creative offers.

hazel x

i live in mk and trained with anne kelly and debbie they are all lovely and brilliant at what they do, good luck

You have made an excellent choice. Anne and kelly are part of the team that has won 2 industry awards for the best training in the industry ... interestingly no other nail company other than CND has ever even been nominated for this award let alone won it ... twice!

I'm sure you know you have made a good choice this time. All the best.

Thank you all so much, this site is a godsend. I can stop worrying and get booking now. I will let you all know how I get on.

Does anyone know if there is an academy in mk or near shefford ideally? I would like to do the master painter course and am also keen to learn about extensions as I've been a natural nail girl so far using shellac, minx and cnd.

This thread is from 2008 and a lot of changes have occurred since then.

I suggest you contact Sweet Squared or go onto their website to see if there is a CND Educator in the area you want.

I am going to close this thread, as the information in it is totally out of date now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back