Creative Nail Polish Rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby19

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been trying to get hold of a polish rack from Creative Nail that holds 36 polishes. Creative Nail have none in stock and advise they are waiting for deliveries from the USA but they don't know when they are coming in.

Does anyone know how I might be able to get hold of one or does anyone have one for sale.

Thanks
Karen
:irked::irked:

How about ellisons or other supply companys, have you had a look on the net, hth

I too have been trying to get hold of one of these for ages and my local OSNS haven't got any, will keep trying and let you know if I have any luck.

How about ellisons or other supply companys, have you had a look on the net, hth

I think Ellisons only supply them with the polishes and it's quite expensive to do it that way. It may be worth phoning them to see if they can supply one separately though.

I think Ellisons only supply them with the polishes and it's quite expensive to do it that way. It may be worth phoning them to see if they can supply one separately though.

They are out of stock to, Ive been waiting for stand with polishs since Febuary :irked::irked:

Two more weeks then Im changing to another polish brand, thinking of essie or orly.

I've got 3 for sale, after closing my salon I have no use for them, one of them has the varnishes too.

Two have the wooden base the other is the metal/chrome one.

PM me for prices/details

Ju xxx

Latest posts

Back