Creative Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbeginner

Reaction score
Hi Nail Geeks

I am thinking of doing a conversion course to Creative! - Yes at last I think you have all converted me, plus I had a girl do a set of acrylic sculptures on my nails last night and they look fantastic!

Just got a question for all your Creative people. What are the costs of your products. I want to check that I'm not going overboard with costs that I can't afford as I know the course is quite expensive.

Your approximate prices for powders etc would be a great help!!

I am not creative trained myself,but you can look on their website or phone designer nails for a catalogue.to give you some idea.

We are not really encouraged to put prices on here - what if your clients happened by and realised how much we pay for our products LOL. If they realised how much a set costs in product, they might not appreciate that they are paying for our time and our skill.

It should not really be about the price of the raw product, but the success of the final result.

I originally trained with Creative, then I decided to save some money and use less expensive products. I was wrong - in actual fact I used more product as I had more lifting, more losses, some of which I was not charging for. Since returning to Creative, I have made more profit but spent less.

You do need to look at the bigger picture with whatever product you choose to use - it is not just about the cost of the raw products - look at reputation, customer service, follow on training - etc. etc. - the list goes on LOL.

Creative products are competitively priced and in line with other branded lines.

geeg said:
Creative products are competitively priced and in line with other branded lines.
They have a more organised education system with goals and benefits once you have attended their classes. The support offered by their educators is outstanding and the technical hot line is good about returning emails or calls. They also offer a salon locator system for their Masters and Grandmasters, once you have achieved your Master or Grandmaster certificate, you are registered on the website so that clients can find a qualified technician if they are out of town.

I'm sure other brands offer the same incentives, but our distributor has such a good rapport with CND and the school division has been great for me to work with, that I'll proudly pass on the recommendation.

I'll admit I use and teach with other brands and I try not to influence my students in any way toward one manufacturer over another, I just have to say when I've needed help, Creative Nail has been there for me and given support in educational resources as well as helping to influence the laws in my state.

Other brands would most likely offer the same support (Creative nail is what I learned with) and I've been happy ever since.

A product is as good as the technician using it, if you offer a high quality service, you should use a quality product, you wouldn't try to use a cheap fabric to make a formal evening gown, why use cheap product to create the enhancements your clients are paying for?

Check into customer service, availability and education as well as technical support. Those qualities are worth paying for because in the end it will cost you less in time spent redoing, replacing or refunding.

Latest posts

Back