???? Creative Opaques

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gettin Nailed

Reaction score
Hi ya all, I am wanting to buy a opaque colour in the gel and powder but was wanting to know b4 hand what every1 thinks of the opaques. Do they cover flaws (eg: nail biters). I have had a look at a Warm Opaque in the gel but had found it to have a blue tone to it. Can any1 give me an idea for a pale skined person on which opaque to try. I have a few nail bitters that I would like to extend the nail beds but without showing the natural short nail line.

I haven't tried the opaque gels, only the powders and they give great coverage. You would pick the colour on wether they had a coll or warm tone, if it's too dark you could mix it with a touch of white.

when you use or wanna use opaque, powders or gels, and think they don't cover enough, apply in 2 thin layers...

I don't use CND so I cannot tell which product would fit pale skins, but they offer a warm and a cool opaque pink, I'd suggest you to go for it...

but note that it's even better if you're able to to mix powders and create THE pink that perfectly matches the client nails.

The coverage gels come in 3 shades, warm, neutral, and cool pink - these can be mixed if necessary to match the clients nail bed.

I have found the opaque gels provide great coverage HTH

Latest posts

Back