creative spa pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i have finally plucked up the courage to have a pedicure done (i have mega sensitive feet :irked: ) anyway the beautician is mobile and she is coming to me at 7.30 tonight........she uses creative products so could anyone tell me what i should expect seeing as i have never had a pedicure before

stanleyann

expect some PURE PAMPERING matey !

A nice foot soak, scrub, mask, massage, paint etc

I love the creative spa range - expecially the marine mask YUMTASTIC - enjoy every minute of it !

amb xxx

Oooooo, I have only ever had one pedicure by anyone else as I am sooooo ticklish. I have to do my own tootsies ta.

well i have had my pedicure....she used raw earth and not the spa products which dissapointed me a little but i still loved every minute of it :)

the only bits i found a bit ticklish was when she done the foot scrub and then when she was using the foot file....the massage part was pure heaven....i was almost :zzz:

i cant wait to get another done before i go on holiday now :)

stanleyann

I've just completed the Creative Spa induction course yesterday, a shame you didn't have the spa treamtnets as they're fab, cannot wait to do these treatments on clients as the products are great

Latest posts

Back