Creative Tips And Trouble shooting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANGELPIE

Reaction score
Hi im off to salisbury on October 31st to do my tips and trouble shooting just wondering if anyone else going? Really looking forward to it, Has anyone been on Creatives tips and Trouble shooting before if so what is it like and what do you cover!
Thanx :)

Hi Steph, I'm doing a different course from you but on Tues I'm going for infills and troubleshooting, have been practising but am still nervous that they'll think I haven't done enough!! Yikes:eek:

I know, when i did my pre masters with all the theary i panicked so much more involved than when i first started in college. Ive been practising lot but still could be a hell of a lot better!

Hey Steph,

How are you hun?
Tips and trouble shooting is fab! You learn so much, and walk away from the day feeling so much more confident that you can tackle those troublesome nailplates! You will love it, dont panic, its not a test, there isnt an exam, you will be fine!!

Michelle xxx

Hey hun long time no see!
Thanks babe you know what im like just want to be the best now! What type of things do cover?

We covered how to tip a ski jump nail etc - practised on one another too.

I think we went with just natural nails, yes we did and I came away with different kinds of tips on each nail with different effects on them

ie. white french tip with clear, natural tip with pink on top for a natural look, clear tip with P & W for french look etc, etc.

A really good course to go on as I don't tip, usually sculpt.

should be interesting then as i mainly sculpt, i take it no one else isn going then? :cry:

I did mine yesterday, we went through polymerisation of all systems in detail, different types of monomers/polymers/oligomers, MMA, PMMA, copolymers and the different types of acrylates of all three systems.

Then troubleshooting problems as in ageing, bubbles, yellowing, lifting, pocket lifting etc, why it all ocurrs and how to solve it.

Tipping was all about applying tips to fan, ski jump and bitten nails, my educator simulated these types of nails on the nail trainer and demoed how to deal with them........I was lucky enough to have this course as 121 so my model came along, tipped her which were checked and then Lyn let me finish a full set......was so pleased about that because I went from Bristol to Plymouth and I rarely see my friend to do her nails.

Latest posts

Back