creative top coat..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

Duse anyone now if creative do a top coat called out the door,I have looked in there broucher but can't find it in there.

Any Advice would be very welcome.

Many Thanks! :hug:

The Hyperion Group do sell that Top Coat Sarah, it is by INM pg 40 in the Hyperion Catalogue

They defiantely have it - I ordered some today!:)

Just for info, you can get it from the Creative stands at the trade shows too.

Just for info, you can get it from the Creative stands at the trade shows too.
Thanks!for this I'm thinking of geting it from the show and some other things.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Sarah, I have Out the Door and Speedey and rate Speedey more highly than Out the Door! hth's a bit xx

out the door is great over polished enhancements not over polished natural nails (its cracks due to the speed it dries and the natural nail being flexible underneath)
so get out the door for your enhancment clients who have enamel and i would use supershiney for your natural nail clients who have enamel hth

I use Looks wet, I think its better than out the door or super shiney, just my opinion thou! x

I use OTD. I give a little spray of SolarSpeed over the top and it's dry and hard so soon. It lasts really well and keeps the polish looking good. I put another coat on every few days to make it all shiny again, and my nails look good for ages. It's only if I really give them a hard bash that it will chip. HTH

I use Out the Door on both natural nails and enhancements for practicality (I only need to buy 1 topcoat) and also to quickly get the clients ............you guessed it ............Out the Door.:lol:
Some of the older ladies (who don't get out much and like the atmosphere of sitting in a salon) want to sit around for ages 'just to be sure that their nails are dry'. So O T D lets me explain to them that nails will be dry in a couple of mins.
I like it !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back