Creative Training Kent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BessieBoo

Reaction score
Hello all. I have bitten the bullet and finally booked my creative training with Liza Smith in Kent starting on the 11th May! I am just wondering if anyone on here will be attending at the same time as me? Thinking that it might be helpful to know each other in advance! Claire x :lol:

You are very lucky to be trained by Liza Smith she does fantastic nails and is so easy to get along with too,
you will have a great time and learn soooooooo much from Liza :hug:

Ooh! Thanks. I can't wait now!

Well done huni, you will have a fab time and the best education ever, after the first few minutes you will think you have known Liza all your life...so don't worry about not knowing anybody before hand......give Liza a huge hug from me, no she wont think your mad if you do this lol.... just tell her its from me lol xxxx

did my creative conversion with liza and had a 1-2-1 with her recently too.
Although the courses are intense they are very informal and you'll soon be chatting with everyone
good luck

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I always worry that I won't get along with people, but if they are as nice as you I should be fine. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back